Conrad Miami
JW Marriott Miami(Miami)
  • Fitness center
  • Breakfast included
2,395 results
All reviewssky lobbytennis courtsthe financial districtsouth beachespresso machinethe ground floorbrickell avenuebay viewguest roomsbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelbiscayne baykey biscayneenjoyed my stayrooftop poolan upgradefour seasons
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is an excellent hotel, located in the Miami financial district. Check in is smooth and friendly and the rooms are high quality, with everything you need for a comfortable stay. The rooms are clean and large in size. I had the same issue as another guest with not enough power outlets, but that was a minor problem.
The gym is well equipped with everything you would need and is open 24 hours which is great for jet lagged travelers who wake up early! The bar on the 25th floor is excellent with super views although service can be on the slow side. Breakfast is really excellent. Right combination of quality and quantity. Have stayed here several times now and have not been disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Lloydy9,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read that the Conrad Miami consistently meets your expectations for a quality luxury stay during your business travels. The Conrad Miami thrives in delighting our contemporary business travelers and values our returning guests. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly. We look forward to the honor of your return visit.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a spectacular hotel in the midst of the financial area of downtown Miami. Well maintained rooms, superb service from the staff, great breakfasts, all topped by a great view of the bay from the Restaurant!! It is PRICEY but it is a luxury property.

Room Tip: I prefer the upper floors. Corner rooms are great!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear skibillyt,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read your spectacular review and to know that we exceeded your expectations upon your stay. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Although we didn't get upgraded this time, it was another nice stay at this hotel. The rooms are clean, decor is nice, and the bathrooms are spacious. The only complaint was the outlets in the room were not all functioning, so someone had unplugged the lighting and clock to use the power strip...had to climb under the bed to plug everything in...kind of comical. Breakfast is a waste unless you have it comped due to HH status.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear djr311,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. As a returning guest, I am very pleased to read that we consistently meet your expectations for service and accommodations. Please note that the Conrad Miami values our guests’ feedback and comfort level and if for any reason there are any issues on your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact the Front Desk immediately. In this case, we could have had our engineering team dispatched to repair the electrical outlet situation or placed you in another guest room with working outlets.

When your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent venue for a wedding. Good rooms, available bar, pool and restaurants around the hotel. The room selected for the wedding was spacious and well decorated. Great lightning and decor. Would recommend to others!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Rene M L,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am quite delighted to read about your wonderful wedding stay. Thank you for your recommendation. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The elevator issue seems to be confusing to many although after thought seems to make me believe it is actually safer. You have to go up one elevator and down to your rooms on another. Requirment of 200 characters for this review is resulting in this additional sentence.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Dave R,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Many guests do comment about the elevator situation and the inconvenience of having to change elevators. But as you noted, this is a safety feature for the hotel. In this case, our guests can feel secure in the knowledge that the general public cannot walk in from the street level and take the elevators directly to the guest rooms’ areas.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. If your business travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,