“Awesome stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 119 Hotels in Miami
Calgary, Canada
“Awesome stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Yes, the parking is ridiculously priced, but the hotel is awesome! Rooms are super cute, the bedding and beds....amazing! Views are spectacular and within walking distance to the trams (free!!). There are tons of restaurants, markets and shopping nearby. Tons of walking routes, and the area felt safe.

I loved this hotel and would stay here again in a heart beat!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Joanne G,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your awesome review. I was absolutely delighted to read about your stay and happy to know that we exceeded your expectations for views, rooms and bedding. The Conrad Miami is located in the vibrant and upcoming Brickell neighborhood and has many offerings for our guests to partake.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Stephane Mercier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very nice stay. Gorgeous view and great service. Though I did not have time to fully experience the SPA, it seems to be a very good experience. Will definitely try to stop by after a workday. In-room dinning is a bit pricy, but it is balanced out with the rate for the rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Daniel B,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to read your review and I want to personally thank you for your recommendation. As you mentioned that you might be dropping by to visit our SPA, please know that we have many current and upcoming spa promotions for you and your friends.

If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Bermuda
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for over a week for work. Following the reasons below, we agreed that we preferred the Epic slightly more.

The entire process of switching elevators all the time is annoying. Not a big deal for some.

One or two of the valet attendents were slow, though generally friendly enough.

I kept receiving check out bills though it wasn't my departure date. However, the women working at the front desk were friendly and helpful.

The bathroom was standard. Bed was fine and I slept well. The view was ok as well though i did like the floor to ceiling windows.

We ate in the restaurant one night and the food was good. The food provided during the conference was also fine. And the conference room facilities were nice as well.

The tipping point for me was the gym. It was the size of a hotel room. The ceilings were low and it felt too caged in. I was there for 10 mins and just decided to exercise in my room.

In all, the hotel meet my business needs and thought i would prefer to stay elsewhere next time, staying here would be fine too.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear imari96,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was disappointed to read that while your Conrad Miami experience contained a few bright moments it did not exceed your expectations and for this I want to personally apologize. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and your valuable feedback helps us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

If we have the honor of your return visit, we will look forward to welcoming you back. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

While not located very conveniently to South Beach, this is the perfect place to stay if you need to be downtown. Right across the street is a free tram that can take you most any place downtown. I used it every day I was there. There was never a wait of more than a few minutes.

Happy hour is a great time to sit on the balcony with a nice glass of Veuve. I found the margarita cocktail too sweet. Breakfast was very good, but pricey. The bill for two was over $60. Fortunately this is waived if you are Hilton Gold. You just have to pay tax/tip of $4.32 per person. Our room overlooked the pool and bay. The building construction across from the pool was not bothersome. The walk across to the pool was a bit of a journey. Also, the pool area needs to be picked up more often. Lots of water toys are left out and not organized.

The gym is pretty good for a hotel gym. My partner surprised me after a long week of work with a massage and facial. Loved it!!! That was the best part of the say.

• 4 of 5 stars
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear heymuchacho,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite delighted to read your review as it seems you had a wonderful stay while enjoying all the local amenities.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, the Conrad Miami would love to have the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

For yet another corporate hotel the guys here strive to deliver good service. The 'up to reception' 'down to your rooms' is a little strange and can be inconvenient when its busy as it means two elevator rides. Eating and drinking in is also more expensive than it should be, however, there are alternatives near by. TIP: good for work not such a great location for vacation.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room on the bayside.
Dear OneZeroBravo,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We get many comments about the layout of the elevators in our building and the inconvenience if you are in a hurry. But, from a design perspective, we are the only hotel in the area where the lobby, restaurant and commons areas are all located on the 25th floor. Thus allowing for all our guests a beautiful, panoramic view of the bay and the city skyline and it’s a great place to unwind with a cocktail in the evening or breakfast in the morning as you overlook the bay.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations for service. If your business travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit.

Kind Regards,

Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Every member of the staff is friendly and the rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable. We enjoyed having breakfast on the outdoor terrace and looking out over Biscayne Bay each morning. The fitness center has modern equipment and was never crowded. The elevator situation is odd, but you get used to it. You will take one elevator from the ground floor to the 25th floor which is the hotel lobby and restaurant, but then take a different set of elevators down to whatever floor your room is on. We did not rent a car while in town so cannot speak to the parking/valet situation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Bill_Sack
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Bill_Sack,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that we exceeded your expectations in service, accommodations and the outstanding views overlooking the bay for your morning breakfasts. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit.

Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We took a family vacation with our kids to Miami. Among the hotels we stayed at, Conrad was by far the best. From our room, we had a great view of the bay. The room was spacious enough for the whole family and soundproof. The wonderful staff made sure we had an enjoyable stay. Though its located in the financial district of Miami, the trolley and other free public transportation methods made it easier to commune back and forth to the different tourist attraction.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Leyokiziola,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite delighted to read that your family's stay was so enjoyable. As we are located in the Financial District, many people consider our hotel business only. But, the Conrad Miami strives to personalize every guests experience and this includes our families. Make sure you check out the new ping pong table by the roof-top pool...our latest addition for all ages.