Conrad Miami
  • Fitness center
  • Breakfast included
Average 3/5
2,342 results
All reviewssky lobbytennis courtsthe financial districtespresso machinethe ground floorsouth beachbrickell avenuebay viewguest roomsbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelbiscayne baykey biscayneenjoyed my stayrooftop poolcorner roomfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel is a elegant and service oriented. The suites are spacious and the decor appealing.The only draw back is getting any where. The fact that you go up to check in. Then go around the corner to another set of elevators that take you to your room. To get out you always have to return to floor 25. They do not mention the roof top pool is across the street on a roof top. The morning breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ann v
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear ann v,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for your elegant and 5-star review. Conrad Miami delights in providing innovative and unexpected luxury to our contemporary travelers and I was pleased to know that we succeeded upon your stay.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. 5 star service, and a great location. Very nice room for the night before our cruise! Just a few blocks away from shopping and restaurants. Will definitely stay here again if the opportunity arises. Lived the cappuccino machines in the room. 5 stars on room quality.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear nickyg3780,

Thank you for your review and the 5 star service & room mention. Conrad Miami excels with a team that provides flawless, timely and responsive service. I was happy to know that we succeeded during your stay.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

General Manger

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Stayed here in July 2012 and was very impressed with service and room.
Great breakfast and quiet pool area.
Not so close to south beach etc but only a cab drive away
The lobby and lifts are strange but after a few days not too bad.

Room Tip: Great steak house across the street really good steaks
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank paulm645

Dear paulm645,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was quite pleased to know that your hotel experience was so exceptional. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

IT was an overnight stay due ot scheduling flight information. The cost was too hight for a room I checked into at 1am and left again at 6am the next morning. The room was comfortable, clean. The bed was comfortable and I was able to get a good night sleep. I left before breakfast was served, and would have liked a complementary cup of coffee and a role of some sort. You didn't provide either.

Brian Argabright

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank BrianArgabright

Dear BrianArgabright,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. As I read your review I realized that because of your late check-in at 1am and your early check-out of 6am, you probably missed the illy Café espresso machine that was located in your room. We offer complimentary espresso pods for all our guests and it was unfortunate that you missed them with such a quick stay.

If your travels being you back to Miami, I hope we will have the honor of your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with a future reservation or if you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Overall I had a great impression. I have stayed there on several occasions and have always had nice experiences. The Brickell location is pretty convenient. Room service works quite well. The gym, though seems to be small is fairly well equipped. The hotel services are very good. Definitely you should give it a try!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jose B

Dear Jose B,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to know that upon each of your stays we succeeded in providing a hotel experience that was memorable and convinced you of a return visit.

If your travels bring you back to Miami then we will look forward to your stay. As a loyal guest, please feel free to introduce yourself to me. I always welcome the opportunity to meet with our guests.