Conrad Miami
$200
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $274/night.

$139
$135
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
$124
$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$132
BestDay.com
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$117
$88
Hotelpower.com
2,386 results
All reviewssky lobbytennis courtsthe financial districtsouth beachespresso machinethe ground floorbrickell avenuebay viewguest roomsbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelbiscayne baykey biscayneenjoyed my stayrooftop poolan upgradefour seasons
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stayed here for a conference and, unfortunately, was assigned a very small room. I presume this is due to the low rate negotiated by the conference organizers. Regardless, the room was spotless and had all of the amenities one would expect at an upper end hotel. The location is terrific being right on the bay with many options to walk and run. The service was very good and all were friendly and helpful upon check in. I was not impressed with the "sky lobby" arrangement, however. For one reason or another, you need to go to the 25th floor to check in, and then take another elevator to your room, either above or below the 25th floor. This means that when you want to leave your room and leave the hotel, you need to take an elevator to the lobby, and another to the ground floor. This may be considered chic, but frankly I found it cumbersome and time consuming always having to wait for two elevators when one will do. It is for this reason I can only give this hotel an average, and I won't likely return as there are plenty of similar options within blocks, i.e. JW Marriott, etc.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of the bay. Otherwise you are looking right at another highrise and they are looking at you!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Eurorunner,

Thank you so much for your terrific review. I am happy to know that your service experience was so exceptional. I do hope that we will have the honor of a return visit as we truly value our loyal guests.

As always, if there is anything I could do to assist with a future reservation, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Incredible noise until the wee hours of the morning when I was trying to sllep as I was running in the Miami Marathon. The hotel is nice but has a weird set up with the lobby on 25 and then the hotel rooms accesible from another bank of elvators. Staff was helpful. We had two beds in the room but neither was queen sized they are full sized so it was a bit cramped for two people. Pool is a hike needing three elevators to get there plus a walk. Felt it was overpriced.

Room Tip: Away from elevators
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Steven C
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Steven C,

Thank you for your stay at the Conrad Miami and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was very happy to know that you chose our hotel for such an exciting event as your participation the ING Marathon but I was truly disappointed to know that that noise level was so high that it disturbed your sleep and for this I sincerely apologize. We have a strict noise policy at the hotel and, if informed, our security and front desk team will handle these matters immediately.

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will hope for a return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The staff, rooms and service at this hotel were exceptional. The location was not so great, but offered amazing views and very easy to get to both South Beach and the quieter beaches of Key Biscayne. We had such a fantastic time, and couldn't really have asked for more. The lady at concierge was most helpful in organising transport for the orange bowl and always greeted us with a kind smile and generous welcome chat. Reception were always on hand to give advice and make the stay as comfortable as possible. The rooftop pool, although tedious to get to was well worth it, the breakfast expensive and limited, but the illy coffee machines in the rooms were a great touch. And whilst we enjoyed our stay so much we chose to stay at the hotel for our wedding night! although giving the hotel prior notice we did not receive even a congratulations. Still for a hotel, I have yet to experience any better.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear ianr852,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on such a special occasion as your wedding night! I personally wish you many congratulations but it is with all sincerity that I must apologize that we lapsed in providing a personalized service at such a memorable time of your life. In light of our mistake, I was very pleased to know that your hotel experience was still so exceptional.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please know that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate team members and that your valuable feedback helps us maintain the high standards our guests have come to expect of us.

Congratulations and I hope to look forward to your anniversary stay. If there is anything I could to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The actual building housing the Conrad hotel (and condos) is quite impressive - nested in the financial area with many other skyscrapers, and with the Four Seasons next door. The area and indeed the hotel itself is not perfectly suited to a tourist kind of experience, but would probably be more appropriate for the business traveller. However, I immediately liked the hotel immensely.

I had just arrived from a cruise, but fortunately I was able to check in quite early in the morning. The woman handling my check-in in the lobby (on the 25th floor!) was extremely nice and service-minded. It was such a pleasure dealing with her, and she offered a complimentary bottle of water and was more than happy to help with anything else.

The actual room was very cool - a deluxe bay view. However, it should be said that the bay view is not ideal, as you have a rather large building blocking most of your view from the room. So, realistically, you can't see much of the bay, and there's other hotels with better views (such as the InterContinental on Chopin Plaza).

In terms of amenities, there's basically anything you could think of. Great flat-screen TV with many channels, including HBO, and a full mini-bar. There's also a fancy coffee/tea maker, snacks, and more. Funnily, the room featured a DVD player which was a curious touch.

The room was fairly spacious and the bathroom was really nice and had a separate tub and shower - always a good touch.

If you need to be a tourist in South Beach, the hotel is probably not your first choice. However, it's located great for Downtown Miami, and there's a Metromover station just outside the hotel to easily get around the rest of Downtown.

You get a luxurious hotel experience at the Conrad, with great facilities on site (spa, bar, restaurant, pool etc), and a very nice room - however the bay views are not that impressive. The service from the front of the house is great. Overall, a good stay.

Room Tip: Paying extra for a bay view is not really worth it
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Dear Rasmus H,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and great review. I am very happy to know that we were your hotel of choice after arriving from your cruise ship travels. As you noticed, we are located in business district of Miami which is across the bay from South Beach, but very close to the Port of Miami where all the cruise ships depart.

If your cruise plans bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If there is anything I could do to assist in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Stephan Mercier

Reviewed January 25, 2013

If you are going on a cruise out of Miami- Conrad is a great hotel and very close to port. But be prepared for a hefty tab. Rooms are extremely modern and comfortable. Outdoor terrace on 25th floor for drinks and dining has a fantastic view of Key Biscayne and waterviews that go forever. Did think that value for dollar was over the top.

Room Tip: Ask for bay view when you check in- dont pay extra in advance- good chance for a free upgrade.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
StephaneMercierGM, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear fd20man,

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Although we did not succeed at your price expectation, I am pleased to know that your hotel experience was so exceptional in regards to your room, the terrace off the 25th floor lobby and the view.

Our goal is to provide a service experience that succeeds our guest's expectations. If there is anything you would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact me directly. If your travels bring you back to Miami, we hope to have the pleasure of a return visit.