“Great Hotel! It's been a Minute...”
Review of Conrad Miami

Conrad Miami
Ranked #13 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Hotel! It's been a Minute...”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Disregard the travel date I selected. We stayed at this hotel in October 2010. It was 4 of us. I am late giving my review because I really forgot to do it. I thought about it because I am about to go back to Miami. Anyway, this hotel was very nice. The staff was very professional and helpful. For the price, I expected a bigger room. Also, I recall the room not having a refrigerator or plasma TV at the time. Not sure if that has changed. The beds were very comfy. The Bar area was very beautiful. We took a ton of pics up there. Sitting on the balcony having drinks, looking out on Biscayne Bay was awesome.I would stay there again. The concierge was awesome. I hate that I can't remember his name.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear awaves37,

Thank you for your review. I am absolutely thrilled to know that 2 years after your stay we have received an exceptional review from you. This tells me that we succeeded in providing a memorable service experience for you and your family.

As you mentioned in your review, you are returning back to Miami. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of your return visit. The Conrad Miami has undergone some renovations since your last visit and I think you will be impressed. If I could be of any assistance in your future visit or reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Martin Wormull

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (275)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stayed here for our last day of our honeymoon back in April and we had such a great time! We called as soon as we got back from out cruise and by mistake I did the reservation for the day before, but the girl at the front desk was so kind to re-instate my reservation and honor my rate! We had no problem, what so ever, checking in! The hotel is right across the street from a train that takes you different locations in Miami which is free! It is a great way to move around and go to Bayside Mall! They gave us a complimentary upgrade because of our honeymoon and they always had a smile in their faces. I absolutely loved it and would definately stay here again!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank the_PR_traveler77
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear the_PR_traveler77,

Thank you for your great review! I am thrilled to know that you chose the Conrad Miami for the last day of your honeymoon and that we exceeded your expectations during such a special moment in your life.

We will look forward to your return visit on your anniversary! If I could be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Congratulations and Best Regards,

Mooresville, NC
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stayed at the Conrad for an overnight business trip. Overall it was a pleasant stay, and the room and view was very nice. But, let's be honest, most rooms at this price point are nice, and wonderful views are a dime a dozen in Miami.

What I liked:
1) The room was generally comfortable, and the common areas were quite beautiful.
2) Having the lobby on 25th floor ensured that everyone got to see a nice ocean view at least once during their stay no matter where their room is located.
3) Close to bank buildings, Metro Mover, and solid bars/restaurants. We really enjoyed the Brickell Irish Pub around the corner.

What I didn't like:
1) (The big one) No direct access to rooms from ground floor. I heard someone say (doesn't make it fact) that this building wasn't originally built to be a hotel, so that's why the elevator configuration is so wierd. The net result is that it took me over 15 mins to run into my room and drop my bag on the way to happy hour - most of that time waiting in various elevator lobbies.
2) Really wish there was an alternative to feather down pillows. Those things collapse away to nothing, and most hotels will have another kind in the closet for people who prefer standard ones.

Overall, the hotel was beautiful, but the elevator configuration makes this a tough hotel to navigate. If you're not in a hurry at any time, I'd recommend it. I may consider one of the other brands next time I'm in the area, though.

Hope this helps, and happy travels!

Room Tip: Rooms near the 25th floor mean shorter elevator rides.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank SegundoLunadeMiel
Dear SegundoLunadeMiel,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review of your recent stay with us. It is through our guest’s valuable feedback that we are able to evaluate and improve upon the high standards of customer service expected of us.

Although your review was generally positive, we clearly, we did not exceed your expectations and convince you of a return visit. And for this, I am truly sorry. While we cannot change the elevator situation, I am dissappointed to learn that you missed the "Pillow Menus" located in all guest rooms. We offer a selection of pillows for all comfort levels and therapeutic needs.

If there is anything I can do to convince you of a return visit, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

First class hotel, first class location and first class service. Martin, the impeccable general manager, clearly sets the tone at the top and all the staff follow suit with a level of service that is rarely seen these days. We will certainly be back soon!

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Jeremy B,

Thank you for your unbeatable review and the kind words of praise. I was quite happy to know that your Conrad Miami experience was such a success and I certainly look forward to your returning visit.

If there is anything I can do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Its -Conrad Hilton- exquisite service is expected and serviced; however, to have it done with such grace and humbleness can be a rare find. I suppose to receive it one must give it, yes? Understand all staff at Conrad Miami are courteous and professional but sometimes you miss the human part these days.
This is my third stay in the past 15months (4 to 8 nights) at this particular location, and two awesome employees, frankly I'm kind of in love with them standout.

Sarah who works the front guest desk, and Alejandro, an evening concierge, I suppose I could write this review based on the kind upgrades/discounts offered, but it’s truly more than that. Its how someone makes you feel whether upgrades or discounts awarded or not. What I experienced from these two is more than professionalism, more than just doing a job to receive a complement but it was from heart.

Being a southern man its comforting to know good spirit and hospitality still exist not just because of expectations or desiring something in return; but Just because, just because we’re all human and seeking kindness from a pure, honest place.

The beautiful building, the fancy minimalist rooms, lobbies, gathering areas and safe location (runner here) is only icing on the cake. Not the cake!

Keep it up Sarah, Alejandro and TEAM CONRAD. I appreciate you. SMILE, Life’s good.

PS: Would love if there was a refrigerator and warming device available, yeah I know, if I want that I should stay at Hilton's Home2 Suites..hehehe. Just a thought. Thanks guys.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Gemini W
Dear Gemini W,

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to know that the Conrad Miami service surpassed your expectations and left an indelible impression. We are commited to a service experience that is flawless, timely and personalized for each individual.

As a frequent guest, I also want to thank you personally for consistantly choosing the Conrad. On your next visit, please make sure to ask for our jogging maps. You mentioned that you were a runner and on these maps we have marked the local jogging paths around the hotel.

We look forward to your return visit. If there is anything that Sara, Alejandro or myself could do to assist in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Cochabamba, Bolivia
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Very nice hotel, the location is great for business right in the heart of the financial district on Brickell which offers good dinning options just a few minutes by foot. The views are amazing specially from the lobby and restaurant. Rooms are a bit small if you are there for leisure or vacations, espresso machine in the room was a great touch.

Room Tip: Ask for bay view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AVCJ
Bogota
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stay here often now when in Miami. I'm tired of all of the noisy hotels that focus on the 20 something crowd. the moment i come out of the elevator there is a great smell, softer yet modern music, and a sincere smile from the hotel staff. this is a classy hotel that treats me like an international traveler in the traditional sense. It is hard to believe it is a Hilton. the one downside, and it is minor, is that you do have to go up an elevator to then go down another to your room. otherwise, this is a first rate hotel for a businessperson or an international traveler.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank sippinonginandjuice
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear sippinonginandjuice,

Thank you for your refined review. I am absolutely thrilled to see that you discovered what sets us apart from many of the hotels in Miami as we are the hotel that offers "smart luxury" for our international guests and business travelers.

If I could be of any assistance with your future travels, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Miami.