“Unbeatable” 5 of 5 bubbles

Conrad Miami
Ranked #11 of 121 Hotels in Miami
“Unbeatable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

First class hotel, first class location and first class service. Martin, the impeccable general manager, clearly sets the tone at the top and all the staff follow suit with a level of service that is rarely seen these days. We will certainly be back soon!

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Jeremy B,

Thank you for your unbeatable review and the kind words of praise. I was quite happy to know that your Conrad Miami experience was such a success and I certainly look forward to your returning visit.

If there is anything I can do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Martin Wormull

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Its -Conrad Hilton- exquisite service is expected and serviced; however, to have it done with such grace and humbleness can be a rare find. I suppose to receive it one must give it, yes? Understand all staff at Conrad Miami are courteous and professional but sometimes you miss the human part these days.
This is my third stay in the past 15months (4 to 8 nights) at this particular location, and two awesome employees, frankly I'm kind of in love with them standout.

Sarah who works the front guest desk, and Alejandro, an evening concierge, I suppose I could write this review based on the kind upgrades/discounts offered, but it’s truly more than that. Its how someone makes you feel whether upgrades or discounts awarded or not. What I experienced from these two is more than professionalism, more than just doing a job to receive a complement but it was from heart.

Being a southern man its comforting to know good spirit and hospitality still exist not just because of expectations or desiring something in return; but Just because, just because we’re all human and seeking kindness from a pure, honest place.

The beautiful building, the fancy minimalist rooms, lobbies, gathering areas and safe location (runner here) is only icing on the cake. Not the cake!

Keep it up Sarah, Alejandro and TEAM CONRAD. I appreciate you. SMILE, Life’s good.

PS: Would love if there was a refrigerator and warming device available, yeah I know, if I want that I should stay at Hilton's Home2 Suites..hehehe. Just a thought. Thanks guys.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Gemini W
Dear Gemini W,

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to know that the Conrad Miami service surpassed your expectations and left an indelible impression. We are commited to a service experience that is flawless, timely and personalized for each individual.

As a frequent guest, I also want to thank you personally for consistantly choosing the Conrad. On your next visit, please make sure to ask for our jogging maps. You mentioned that you were a runner and on these maps we have marked the local jogging paths around the hotel.

We look forward to your return visit. If there is anything that Sara, Alejandro or myself could do to assist in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Cochabamba, Bolivia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Very nice hotel, the location is great for business right in the heart of the financial district on Brickell which offers good dinning options just a few minutes by foot. The views are amazing specially from the lobby and restaurant. Rooms are a bit small if you are there for leisure or vacations, espresso machine in the room was a great touch.

Room Tip: Ask for bay view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AVCJ
Bogota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stay here often now when in Miami. I'm tired of all of the noisy hotels that focus on the 20 something crowd. the moment i come out of the elevator there is a great smell, softer yet modern music, and a sincere smile from the hotel staff. this is a classy hotel that treats me like an international traveler in the traditional sense. It is hard to believe it is a Hilton. the one downside, and it is minor, is that you do have to go up an elevator to then go down another to your room. otherwise, this is a first rate hotel for a businessperson or an international traveler.

1 Thank sippinonginandjuice
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear sippinonginandjuice,

Thank you for your refined review. I am absolutely thrilled to see that you discovered what sets us apart from many of the hotels in Miami as we are the hotel that offers "smart luxury" for our international guests and business travelers.

If I could be of any assistance with your future travels, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Miami.

Kind Regards,

Jupiter, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Good hotel that offers everything you need for a business stay. Not sure I would use it at the weekend due to the location, althought this part of Miami is starting to offer more to the tourist than it used too - but still rpedominantly in the business district.

The hotel is very good with good staff/client ratio's, good restaurant, gym and hotel rooms.

The only inconvenience is the layout, with reception on 25th floor and rooms accessed by another elevator and the pool a 3rd.......can become 'elevator hell'....

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I visited the area on business and was very pleased. The Guest Service Reps were all very enthusiastic and my room was luxurious. Great linens, in-room espresso machine, very nice amenities, & large soaking tub. I took advantage of the Brickell area restaurants which are about two-city blocks to walk. This was my first trip to Miami and the area surrounding this hotel is primarily situated for business, but the Brickell Dining district included lounges and clubs. Only negative about the hotel was that the locker room in the spa is small enough to making changing uncomfortable when more than one person is using the changing area. Being a signature brand for Hilton, they should rethink this when it is time to renovate. All in all, great 5 Star accommodations, great room with great views, and most important, service that was sincere and enthusiastic.

Dear NTG61,

Thank you for your impressive review. I am happy to see that your experience was quite luxurious and that you were able to enjoy the numerous amenities that come with your room including our complimentary italian espresso machines and espresso from illy caffè and our large soaking tubs with choice of bath amenities.

If business brings you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If I could be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

This hotel is something that you would imagine heaven to be like to be quite honest excuse me for over dramatizing this review but the service is next to none and the décor is well in trend. As you walk through the hotel it has a unique scent of freshness and to compliment this staff who are not robots although have personality, I was welcomed by Raquel a receptionist who made me feel a part of the hotel with her smile and extremely great peoples skills. She covered everything and even was kind enough to offer me a wine and cheese tasting session. I came to Miami to visit family in Fort Lauderdale and wanted to spend some time in south beach although some how my navigation skills were not to good and I booked at the Conrad nowhere near south beach (I’m British so I should be ashamed) but I am extremely glad that I stayed here! If you are looking for the party scene then maybe stay closer to south beach although there are nice bars around by the Conrad which have live bands and club music. I tried out the spa but it wasn’t the greatest comparing to other spa’s I’ve been to, although yet again there was great customer service. Another receptionist that I would like to mention would be Annie who from the first time she greeted me has not disappointed in her can be done attitude e.g.: I wanted a magazine that was new to the hotel, I had spoke to Annie and within hours she had been into my room with not just one although a few choices in case it wasn’t the right one, this is customer satisfaction at its best. I hope that the hotel manager understands the diamonds that he has in his team. Finally there is complimentary internet with computers in lobby this great! And the pillow selection is awesome as well never heard of specific pillows for different sleeping patterns but love the annotative I would definitely recommend a stay.

Room Tip: A/C can get cold, Look at pillow list and try diffrent ones.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear TyroneRFowles,

Thank you for your heavenly review! I am thrilled to know that your stay was such a sublime experience and that our team of Conrad Ambassadors exceeded your service expectations on numerous occasions.

As a fellow traveler, it's always difficult navigating a new city but sometimes the best things in life happen when you take the wrong turn!

If your travels bring you back to Miami, we will look forward to your return visit. If I could be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.