“First time at a Conrad, and what a great experience!”
Review of Conrad Miami

Conrad Miami
Ranked #16 of 125 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We are frequent Hilton travelers and had never stayed at a Conrad property before. There were no other Hilton openings in the Miami area using points, so my husband booked our stay at the Conrad Miami. I felt like we were at an exclusive boutique hotel in another country. The lobby is on the 25th floor and has sprawling views of the beaches and bay. It took my breath away. The rooms are beautiful and the bathroom overlooked the bay, as well!! They have upgraded amenities in the rooms such as a Bose-like iPod radio and an Illy (Italian) coffee maker. The bed was wonderful, and the shower was like a spa with the rain shower head. The pool is across the street on the 12th floor, which is different, but has all of the pool floats, ice water for all, and covered cabanas in case you need shade. Breakfast was wonderful and was included with our stay. Of course, the views were amazing on the 25th floor and picture windows allowed for the view of the bay while dining.
This is more of a business hotel and is away from South Beach, but that was great with me. The service, amenities, and views are impeccable. I highly recommend staying at a Conrad if you get a chance. I think there are only 4 in the U.S., but take the opportunity if you it comes up. You will be happy that you did!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgraded room on the weekend since this is a business hotel. They probably have nice room...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for your review. We are absolutely thrilled that your first visit to a Conrad Hotel was here with us in Miami and that your discovery was such a positve experience. And, while we only have 4 Conrads in the United States, we are a global brand with properties in Latin America, Europe and SE Asia...with SE Asia being our largest presence. We would love to welcome you back to the Conrad Miami on your next visit, but please keep the Conrad brand in mind on your travels abroad...I think you will be even more impressed.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

I stayed at The Conrad last week and was upgraded to a two bedroom, two bathroom residence on the 27th floor. The service is amazing, i truly was treated as if I lived there. Since the residence had a full kitchen, I was able to walk just about 3 blocks to Publix to stock up on soda and snacks (that way I don't have to pay mini-bar prices). Some of the reviews say if you need something from the store you have to get a cab...but if you are able, you might as well walk, it's less than 10 minutes to Publix on foot. A cab would cost like 10 dollars, so either way it's not that big of a deal. The other reviews about the condo building obstructing the view are silly, the condo building is Jade, it is new and right on the water, however the views from The Conrad are sweeping, and Jade hardly "obstructs" them..unless you have tunnel vision I guess. I adore The Conrad, and this will be the only hotel I stay at in downtown Miami from here on out.

Room Tip: Splurge on a residence...WORTH IT
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank blaire62
MartinWormull, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Dear blaire62,

It was a pleasure to read your review and about your walk to the local Publix. It reminded me of what I love best about our hotel--the location. On your next visit, I would encourage you to walk down Brickell Avenue and towards the Shops of Brickell Village. You will find a vibrant community filled with cafes, restaurants and tiny boutiques, as well as, the local Publix. And, if you tire of walking we have electric bicycles for rent.

Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Miami. In the meantime, if we may be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I am not a fan of south beach, so when I am in Miami I prefer to stay downtown. This was my first time at the Conrad and I was very impressed. Some people complain about the lobby being on the 25th floor, ok, get over it, it is a great view while you check in or if you choose to sit in the bar. I stayed in a corner bay view room. Tons of windows and light, separate tub and shower in the massive bedroom, and turn down service at night where they lay out your slippers. I didn't eat in the hotel, but I did use the gym which was amply equipped, plenty of treadmills, free weights, machines, and mats. They also have a jogging map if you prefer.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank yankeetravels27

Dear yankeetravels27,

Thank you so much for your review. I am always happy to hear from a guest who has just experienced their first stay at our hotel and I am thrilled that you appreciated the views on the 25th floor--lobby level.

I hope that we will have the honor of welcoming you again on your next visit to downtown Miami. If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

This was my first time at the Conrad in Miami. I'm usually at another hotel in the neighborhood but they were sold out -- which was a good thing! I pulled in with a rental car and was quickly directed to the lobby on the 25th floor. Amazing views when you step out of the elevator and up to reception where I was greeted by name. I was upgraded to a one-bedroom condo -- a nice surprise. Comfortable space with a small kitchen, and living area with a view of the city. The bedroom wasn't big but it was comfortable and the bathroom was spacious with shower and soaking tub. I had drinks in the lounge around the corner from reception - bright, open space and good service. I also had breakfast at Atrio - good buffet but pricey so opted for something from the menu and wasn't disappointed. This is now my first choice hotel when I'm in Miami for business. The rate was reasonable, the staff very professional and friendly and just a beautiful space all around.

1  Thank TrishaMD
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Excellent stay at the Conrad Miami. First stay ever in a Conrad. Not many in the America's I would guess. We were going for a business meeting at the building across the street so we choose this hotel for location purposes but were very glad. The lobby is at the 25th floor and you can really notice the excellent service from all the staff. Probably what I loved the most was the coffee maker in the room. It had illy coffee capsules. Great bathroom with walk in shower, I am a big fan of walking showers instead of the old tub/curtain/shower bathroom. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

Because I did not park in the exact place he told me to, Enrique started shouting at me, when I shouted back, he proceed to insult me.
I have never felt so bad treated in a hotel in my life, and I has been to many!
It was impossible to find Enrique's boss, apparently he is his own boss!

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank Alfredoman1
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Let us start with the good: service was excellent, and every single person was kind and helpful.
In fact, all human-related stuff was just wonderful.

The room was only so-so, considering price. Quite small, with TINY closets. Good bathtub and separate shower, but you can't adjust water temperature, so you better like warm water.

The layout is just crazy. Climbing up to the 25th floor, changing elevators, and then going back down to the ground floor gets old very quickly. Not crazy about the neverending salsa soundtrack, too.

As usual in this kind of hotels, additional services like parking, mini bar, etc. are outreagously overpriced.

Nothing close in the sorroundings in case you want to buy, say, a book or an orange juice. You'll better get a cab.

3  Thank Santiago M