Conrad Miami
Kimpton
$136
$118
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$153
$144
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$91
$124
$105
Priceline
2,365 results
All reviewssky lobbytennis courtsthe financial districtespresso machinethe ground floorsouth beachbrickell avenuebay viewguest roomsbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelbiscayne baykey biscayneenjoyed my stayrooftop poolcorner roomfour seasons
Reviewed July 26, 2011

About the fourth time here I think

Room this time a little disappointing post complimentary upgrades, the things we all long for as a regular traveller. Hotel must be making a mark as no upgrades this time. Pleased for them as it’s a nice clean hotel with attentive staff.

Will stay here every time even though it’s a way away from the nightlife

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2011

We stayed at the Conrad Miami on a leisurely weekend in June 2011. The hotel is fabulous down to every detail. The valet were very informative and gave directions to the lobby which is kind of tricky to locate. You must take the elevator to the 25th floor to the "sky lobby." Then once you check in, there are different elevators that go to the rooms (either above or below the 25th floor). There is a great bar with food and a patio overlooking the city and the bay which is breathtaking. The rooms are well furnished and very comfortable. Internet and parking are a little pricey but as is to be expected with boutique hotels. There is a roof top pool and tennis court on top of the parking garage that are very nice. Restaurants are within walking distance and we recommend Morton's Steakhouse for a more formal night or Gordon Biersch Brewery for a casual environment. We will definitely stay here again next time we visit Miami.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Overall it was a very good stay. Brickell has really come to life as more than just the financial district. There is so much to do at night and lots of good places to eat. The hotel is in one of the nicest looking buildings on the strip. The service was very good. I'm a very low maintenance traveler and understand that with the amount of people using a hotel's facilities, there are going to be issues now and then. As long as the service is there to correct them, I'm a happy camper.

After checking in, I noticed the phone next to the bed was not working so I called down and an engineer fixed the problem within 20 min. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. There were two large stains on the carpet by the door which looked like wine or grape juice and not anything disgusting that would really bother me. I did get a great rate on the Bay view room and although I got a good value, I can understand if somebody who paid a full price would want a little more “pop” from the room. The furniture was simple and elegant and the room was spacious with a beautiful bathroom but the walls were pretty bare with only one small frame hanging between the double beds. The AC control seemed to not be calibrated correctly because the room always felt warmer than the temperature it was indicating. I just turned it to a cooler setting and was okay.

One of the things that bugs me is people always complaining about high prices at hotels. I guess I just always expect them. It pains me to have to join the club though because I was really taken aback two times during the stay. First, upon arriving I asked what the rate was for guest parking and the valet attendant told me it was $36 per day. I then asked about self parking and that was $26 per day. Luckily, the manager overheard the conversation and noticed my car and informed me that there was free accessible parking (I have a permit) right around the corner which we used the entire stay. Again, great service by the bell staff who were excellent every single day. My second and main issue was room service. On the first night, I was going to go out but wanted to grab a quick bite before leaving since I was traveling all day and had not eaten. We ordered a hamburger and club sandwich two glasses of juice and a Coke. After all was said and done including service charges, delivery charge, and tip, my bill was $81. Again, this was for a burger and sandwich. I have never once complained about high food prices at hotels but this one was just more than I ever expected. At least it made for great conversation the next couple of nights. Yes, the people who say at the Conrad in Miami can afford all these prices but it doesn't mean we enjoy overpaying for things. The food was good however. I had breakfast every day at Deli Lane across the street from the hotel and it was very good.

On the bright side, I was given a free drink coupon at check in redeemable at the atrium lobby bar which was nicely decorated and had a great view. Drinks here were about $15 which is about what I expect at a hotel and especially the nicer ones like these. The view from here was perfect for watching the 4th of July fireworks!

Check-in and checkout were smooth as can be and only took about 2 min. each. The only issue I can really find with service (and it didn't bother me one bit) was that I was offered a free paper at check in which I took only because it was offered free, but it never arrived. No worries since I never read the paper anyways.

I know we tend to remember and write down the negative things we encounter just because it's easier but believe me, this is a very good hotel. I would definitely recommend it and would stay again myself.

Room Tip: The Bay view rooms are worth the extra money
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank sbenus
Reviewed July 5, 2011

While looking for a "package" for a romantic get-away to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary we discovered the "Down on One Knee" package. The package included champage flutes from Tiffany with our initials engraved on them, chocolate covered strawberries with champage (in our room on arrival), round trip transfers from the Miami International Airport in their beautiful Audi 8, "set" menu dinner in the Atrio Restaurant with wine pairings, complete American breakfast in the room, couples massage and all of the amenities that come with staying in the Conrad genre of facilities. The service and facility are impeccable. We were upgraded to a king suite with a partial view of the bay and beautiful city views. They brought us a telescope so that we could hone in on the sites throughout the city. We visited the pool and utilized the "free" cabanas. They have this wonderful lotion poolside that you can use after you swim and the pool towels are the softest I have ever felt. The fitness center is open 24 hours and is more than adequate - plus it is on the spa level, so you have the locker room and the dry heat as well.

There are many things to do within a walk or MetroMover/MetroRail ride from the hotel. We were there on a holiday weekend, so the schedules were not as frequent as during the regular days and weekends. You can, however, walk to Mary Brickell Village (901 South Miami Avenue- 4 blocks north and two blocks west), which has wonderful restaurants and shops-including a Publix grocery store to pick up snacks and necessities. (check hours).

There is a really nice coffee machine in the room and there is no charge, but they don't really tell you that. If in doubt in this hotel, just ask. They will answer any question or accomodate any request. If you don't like the answer you get, just go over that person's head and you will probably get what you want. They really are there to please the guests.

As a seasoned traveler, I have to say that this is probably one of the best two hotels that I have ever stayed in (it is in contention with the Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tennessee for No. 1).

The staff here remembers your name (it's kinda freaky). The only negative that I could possibly think of is that the scrambled eggs were not up to par with my moms. Everything else was absolutely perfect. The staff is professional, discreet, yet friendly and not "stiff".

A special shout out to Francois the limo driver who is amazing and Alejandro, who is a FIU Hospitality student interning at the hotel (a real asset). Natalia, the marketing manager, is also on top of everything from making sure that everything gets done when it is supposed to. Thanks to everyone at the hotel for the perfect staycation.

J & A

Room Tip: Join Hilton Honors, reserve Bay View, req upgrade
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank archdent
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Overall, I had a very good experience, the hotel is well located and the rooms are very comfortable. The business services exceeded my expectations, and I requested the help from the concierge on several occasions and the service was great.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business