“If you like art this is the place to be”
Review of Wynwood

$85.00*
Miami Art Tour: Design District, Midtown and Wynwood
Ranked #8 of 359 things to do in Miami
Reviewed May 1, 2014

You should go here and just walk around appreciating the graffitis and art galleries. For a better experience go on the second Saturday of each month, there's a special event and a lot of people will be in the streets.

2  Thank simplesmente
Write a ReviewReviews (1,501)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a Artistic World, some great late night clubs, amazing Artist Spots over so many Genera's. They host a Saturday Art Walk, and so many more Reasturants are opening there.

Put on some casual clothes, go for the Art, the Music the fun of this very lively area.

I like it best at night, but see Google for all the Events they host, they change often.

Support the Arts!

2  Thank RasputinsMagic
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My cousin [who lives in Miami] took me here for an afternoon of driving around and looking art. I thought I would not like it, but I enjoyed this so much. We spent a good 3 hours driving and walking around and we did not get to see everything. Then we had a couple of beers in one of the bars. It was one of the best days of my trip. Fully recommended.

3  Thank Patricia L
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We just happened upon this and it was by far our favorite experience in all of Florida. We were floored by the art and this tops all other experiences in Miami and any gallery that we have ever visited.

3  Thank DoriumLux
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Lots of galleries and restaurants. Low key up coming new neighborhood. Casual dining and great to go on weekends.

2  Thank AlbertoMay

Been to Wynwood? Share your experiences!