“Great hotel with an awesome gym and pool” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Miami

Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Ranked #2 of 120 Hotels in Miami
Dallas, Texas
“Great hotel with an awesome gym and pool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

I have stayed here a couple times over the past months. Rooms are really big and very comfortable. Very quiet and easy to sleep. Hardly heard a thing in the hall. The gym is one of the biggest gyms i have ever been to in a hotel. It is better than any Ballys or 24 Hour. The pool is pretty and big. Times i have been it was quiet and not filled with tourists. In general this hotel serves an upscale, professional guests. The room service is speedy and on time. Parking is a bit confusing and something that should be made easier. Otherwise this is a definite place to stay.

1 Thank DallasJD6189

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cancun, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

No need to look anywhere else...the best Hotel in Miami at Brickell Avenue...
Great Service, and rooms!

Four Seasons is what every Hotel company should look for high standards in service, food and beverage and great quality.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

We stayed here for a wedding. The service was excellent. The rooms were comfortable and perfect. Very quiet. The party was excellent too. I is a perfect place to stay.

If you want to be on the beach or near the nightlife, it really isn't the spot for you but if you want to relax and feel pampered, it is excellent.

Do not hesitate to book your event here. It was the nicest I've ever been to.

The only grip I would have is that it is $36 a night to valet park at the hotel. This is Miami, not NYC and that seemed to be a bit of a gouge. Other than that , it is amazing. You will be happy that you picked the four seasons.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
TRODMIA, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Miami, responded to this review, April 5, 2011
Dear j9999,

Thank you for taking time to write about your recent stay on Trip Advisor. We are so happy to hear that you felt pampered while here at the Four Seasons Miami and that you had a wonderful experience at the wedding. We are truly grateful for the endorsement!

I'm sorry to hear that you found the cost of parking to be to high, I just checked with the parking manager and he shared with me that we are in line with the other hotels in the Brickell area.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for more pampering!

Director of Marketing
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2011

First of all, This hotel is not in South Beach. Major plus!!! Brickell is a upscale area with great restaurants, a grown up nightlife scene, and near great shopping. Whe I walked into the hotel at 1 am, I was offered water from the bellman. The Botero statues greet you inb the lobby, but when you get to the seventh floor- the magic begins. I was greeted by my name and with a genuine smile from the agent Reggie. I felt very welcomed, and he confirmed our reservations. I told him I needed a couple of days of sunshine and relaxation. He said and I quote " I see you are here for two days, Please let me know if there is anything we can do to make this the most pleasant stay here in Miami! Initially I was going to shorten my stay, because it seemed too costly. I had another reservation for two nights at another hotel . I came from a very cold NYC, and caught a cold. I was sniffling at the front desk, and without asking, a complimentary cup of tea was sent to my room! I called down and extended my stay after that! The hotel was packed, yet I felt like I was the most important guest. The bellman delivered my bags really quickly. The gym was great, but it wasn't 24 hrs. I really enjoyed the brunch, and the drinks poolside were to die for! In the morning, the concierge helped me finding a running path. Thgis was my third four seasons, and I think I am hooked for life.

Room Tip: 2511 had wonderful views.
1 Thank souzanyc
Dear souzanyc,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor!

We are delighted to hear that you were "WOWED" during your stay at Four Seasons Miami. I will share your nice comments with our team, especially Reggie at the front desk. He's a wonderful representative of Four Seasons Miami and our passion for service.

I hope you were able to kick your cold while enjoying the amenities of the hotel and the relaxing atmosphere of the pool.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Director of Marketing
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

We recently stayed here for a long weekend in March to attend a music festival. Hotel was fairly busy, but rooms and common areas were comfortable and quiet. Rooms are new and nice, very upscale, great amenities and nice minibar. Many rooms have great views of water or city and hotel is very tall--higher rooms often have best view. Room service was very well prepared and good food. TV was nice. Lobby bar had nice drinks and restaurant is one of the best in town. Concierge desk often had THREE people, which is great. Location is downtown and a nice area--but a few blocks from the water. Main negative was that it was VERY hard to get a cab--even at the Valet station. They did not seem to have a contract with any town cars or car service either. It also has the lobby on the 7th floor, which means you can't get in and out of the hotel very quickly. But it is a solid FOUR SEASONS in every way. Great hotel, great service, great stay in Downtown Miami. If you want a party--GO TO SOUTH BEACH, but for business or a downtown stay--the Four Seasons is very worth it. Fitness Center is big and nice, but the third party who runs it was NOT up to Four Seasons service.

Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

We stayed at the hotel for my wife's birthday weekend. We had to ask Tony Rodriguez for a favor (whose name I got from the trip advisor articles) to get a specific room. We purchased a one bedroom bay view suite. The rooom was spacious with 2 baths and tastefully appointed. There were teriffic views of the bay from three picture windows.

We were greated by a staff who each wished my wife happy birthday. She received a cake as well as a complementary bottle of champagne in the room. Andres bought her champagne at the pool when he found out it was her birthday.

At 9:30PM on Friday night we needed a day bed (my RLS was acting up) and within 10 minutes one was brought to the room complete with a mattress similar to the king and fully made up. The concierge was very attentive and made all of our reservations. When our limo was late for dinner the head valet called the desk and they informed the restaurant we were running late and to hold the table. The pool was very large and we were able to request a cabana which was first come no charge. The front desk was very helpful and called when our room was available.

The fitness room was oneof the largest I have ever seen at a hotel. They had classes every hour from youga to spinning etc. This was a hotel amenity.

This was a great experience and as I always say "you get what you pay for"

Uncle Rick

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
TRODMIA, Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Miami, responded to this review, March 29, 2011
Hi Rick,

Thank you for the wonderful review!

We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future. Please don't heistate to contact me.

Tony
Tampere, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

Very nice hotel and we got upgraded to suite in 29 floor. Great views to city especially at night. It was so nice to seat window seats and look to city. Suite was beautiful and very clean. Everyone was so kind to us. We got some newspaper at mornings. Hotel is very close to metromover.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your wonderful review, were delighted you enjoyed your stay and the magnificent views from the 29th floor.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, please don't hestiate to contact me if you should need assistance with a reservation.

Tony Rodriguez
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Mandarin Oriental, Miami
EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel
Conrad Miami
#9 of 120 in Miami
4.5 of 5 stars 1,714 reviews

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!