“Great cuban food with great prices!!!”

El Nuevo Siglo Supermarket
Cuisines: Latin
Description: HoursMon-Sun 7 am - 7 pmOpen Now
Description: HoursMon-Sun 7 am - 7 pmOpen Now
Reviewed February 20, 2016

Go early, before 6 pm at least. The specials of the day usually sell out. Plenty of food, small counter service to sit down and maybe 3 tables. Prices are very good and plentiful food. My favorite is the breaded steak with rice, black beans and plantains. My husband loves the liver. I like the vaca frita and their portions are big enough to take home left overs...

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed January 30, 2016

My husband and I came here from a Hop-on Hop-off bus tour, which dropped us off down the street at a much more expensive restaurant. We found this place by looking at Yelp reviews and we're so glad we did. This is a grocery store with a diner inside. All of the menus were in Spanish, but I pretty much knew what I wanted. When the waitress came over to take our order, she did not speak English, so I pointed at a fellow diner's plate to indicate that was what I wanted. My husband and I split a plate of ground beef with rice and beans and plantains. Everything was delicious! I was in heaven and never wanted to leave. There is also a bakery in the back of the store where I found empanadas. Our whole meal, with soda, coffee, and an empanada was less than $10! My stomach was so happy :-)

Date of visit: January 2016
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
2  Thank abtisam1
Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

We were there 2 times during our one week visit to Miami, and were much satisfied both times. Friendly staff, very tasty food and homemade flavours. Prices are lower, than anywhere in Miami. If you are in Little Havanna, and you want to eat authentic, just go here!!!

Date of visit: January 2016
3  Thank Budapest-Berlin2014
Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

Having been to Cuba, i can say little havana in Miami is nothing like the real thing... This place is great .. Tho' Cheap and friendly

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed November 29, 2015

This is certainly not a five star place from many aspects, but the food is so good and cheep that I couldn't give less! Enjoyed also the local atmosphere!

Date of visit: November 2015

Been to El Nuevo Siglo Supermarket? Share your experiences!