“Unexpected cafe in a supermarket”

El Nuevo Siglo Supermarket
Cuisines: Latin
Description: HoursMon-Sun 7 am - 7 pmOpen Now
Description: HoursMon-Sun 7 am - 7 pmOpen Now
Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

Having been to Cuba, i can say little havana in Miami is nothing like the real thing... This place is great .. Tho' Cheap and friendly

Date of visit: November 2015
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed November 29, 2015

This is certainly not a five star place from many aspects, but the food is so good and cheep that I couldn't give less! Enjoyed also the local atmosphere!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

I asked for references on a good place to eat in Little Havana and was given this "Cafetería" as the best choice. I wasn't so sure about eating at a Grocery Store but went there anyway. OMG, I'm glad I went!!! I was very impressed with the food, it was so good. I ordered "ternilla" (beef ribs without the bones) and it came with rice, black beans, maduros (yucca root was already all gone) and french baguette. The food on the plate was enough for 2 ppl and the price was more than good. If in town, don't doubt about giving this place a try, you won't be dissapointed. Food is cooked there daily.

Date of visit: June 2015
3  Thank chiquiDYKE
Reviewed March 13, 2015 via mobile

This place is amazing. Everyone brags about the cuban cuisine but every time I go there I order the Argentinean grill. Grilled to perfection. They have variety of sides and dishes.

Date of visit: March 2015
1  Thank jmw92387
Reviewed March 4, 2015

I was disappointed because the poor service the waitres gave me. I asked if the tostones were an option for a side order and was told ok and later to find out that I was charged an additional $3.50.

Date of visit: March 2015
2  Thank Javier O

Been to El Nuevo Siglo Supermarket? Share your experiences!