“Great place to eat before your flight”
Review of Latin Cafe 2000

Latin Cafe 2000
Ranked #32 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Since 1998, Latin Café 2000™ combines the best of traditional Cuban-American fare, with an exciting, tropical and entertaining environment. The concept is distinct that stands alone in this fast growing segment of the restaurant industry.The concept fits into the new category of casual full service dining with a Latin flair like no other in the industry. Guests are seated and served at tables by trained and friendly wait staff. Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, the menu has a Latin theme with high quality, flavorful, large portion presentations of food.
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were in the vicinity of the airport a few hours before our flight, and we realized that we hadn't eaten Cuban food yet during our 4 days in South Florida. We looked up restaurants nearby and found this gem. The food is reasonably priced and very good! The waitress was likewise very nice and helpful.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

An airport area restaurant that does huge volume and still finds a way to provide good service and prices. We ate here two evenings in a row while staying next door and were happy both times. The menu runs the gamut from Cuban classics to american style diner food but everything seemed well prepared and had the flavors the dishes were supposed to. The late night hours made this a great stop in 24 hour city and the walk up counter ads a flare normally found in little Havana.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Went for breakfast and enjoyed my visit. They have an excellent selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes at a very good price. This is the way to go, if you want something authentic while avoiding the inflated prices of some of the other places in Miami.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

While my wife and I were in town, we wanted to eat some Cuban food. This restaurant was very close to where we were staying, so we went there at around 4 PM. We were completely surprised how busy the restaurant was at that time. We did not know whether we were going to be able to find a seat available. We were seated at a very small two seats table, near the sandwich area. Waitresses did not speak English, but that was ok. The menu was mainly in Spanish and small print of English.

I wanted to eat something Cuban. It was Saturday and the special was Carne Asada, which I expected to be like the Mexican Carne Asada, grilled stripes of beef, but I was wrong, it was actually similar to the American Pot Roast with some beef gravy. I also asked for Rice and beans as my sides. I added an order of Platano (Plantain). Everything tasted good including the Flan, which I ordered for dessert. Flan was actually too sweet for me. Overall, everything, including service was good. I loved the fresh bread basket you get with your meat.

I would come back and would recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The food is very good and the selection satisfies every taste (even those who don't like Cuban cuisine). The staff was prompt and courteous. The food delivery time was very quick. I recommend you give it a try.