“Not a great restaurant”
Review of Latin Cafe 2000

Latin Cafe 2000
Ranked #32 of 4,282 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Since 1998, Latin Café 2000™ combines the best of traditional Cuban-American fare, with an exciting, tropical and entertaining environment. The concept is distinct that stands alone in this fast growing segment of the restaurant industry.The concept fits into the new category of casual full service dining with a Latin flair like no other in the industry. Guests are seated and served at tables by trained and friendly wait staff. Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, the menu has a Latin theme with high quality, flavorful, large portion presentations of food.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband wanted to go there to eat some cuban food. We arrived at 6pm, they had a good service. My husband ordered (guiso de maíz) that was the only thing that was good. They brought us the food, it was re-heated, and it did not taste good. I do not recommend you this restaurant.

1  Thank Aluapgui

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I had never had Cuban food, but I will have more now! This location, on Lejeune, is near a couple of hotels so we tried it on a recommendation from a hotel employee. She was so right! We had two dinners and breakfast here. The portions were huge, hot, fresh, and delicious. Be prepared to get a to-go box.
I recommend the Latin Café 2000 Sampler for anyone having Cuban cuisine for the first time. It gives you a bit of several different dishes. Loved the tamale, croquetas, picadillo, and the beans and rice. So good.
The other thing I liked is the fact nobody is in a hurry to make you leave here - they let you sit, enjoy, talk and take your time although if you want to eat and run, they'll make sure you are in and out in a timely manner. I loved this place and hope I can get back there soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

The breakfast here is both good and fast. Service is very good but if you decide to eat outdoors, it's best you invest in a set of earplugs and the constant traffic is deafening.
The restaurant is also located near a place where several highways intersect increasing traffic volume.

2  Thank Hoof-N-Hen
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Ate there the first day the service was great but the food was salty. Ordered the cheese burger and appetizer. could not finish any of it.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I really enjoyed this restaurant. The food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. Very friendly staff. I highly recommend it!