“Awesome Cuban food”
Review of Latin Cafe 2000

Latin Cafe 2000
Ranked #79 of 4,496 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Since 1998, Latin Café 2000™ combines the best of traditional Cuban-American fare, with an exciting, tropical and entertaining environment. The concept is distinct that stands alone in this fast growing segment of the restaurant industry.The concept fits into the new category of casual full service dining with a Latin flair like no other in the industry. Guests are seated and served at tables by trained and friendly wait staff. Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, the menu has a Latin theme with high quality, flavorful, large portion presentations of food.
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

When in Miami this place is a must. I thought I was in moms kitchen! The service was outstanding and in true Latin style it is a relaxed atmosphere. The menu is full of Cuban treats for everyone. If your new to Cuban food and in Miami, this is a must. Its close to the airport so there is a bonus.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

The young woman at our hotel complex recommened this place. All I can say is she did not disappoint in her recommendation! We called over the phone. The woman didnt speak much english or pretended not to so i was forced to practice my spanish ordering skills. We went over and got the food. I ordered correctly and it was even more that what she told us. this place was delicious and alot of food for the money as promised. It was authentic cuban food and what we ordered put a smile on my face. I had to save the rest for the next day. I am glad they were opened late. I recommended this to my friend who came the next day to the hotel and she is still raving about the food too. I havent been to a place in a long time that i wanted to try almost everything on the menu. They said they had delivery on the menu at the time we called but they did not when we called. So we had to go and pick up.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

It was a bit late but we were hungry so we decided to eat at Latin Cafe on Le Jeune. Always drove past it but never tried it out. The food was good: we had grilled mahi mahi and shrimps on a bed of creamed spinach and Masitas de Puerco (fried pork cubed). We enjoyed it very much, the service was good and friendly and so were the prices. Will be back!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Never disappointed, if you want great Cuban Food, this is the place to go. Service is friendly, portions are huge. Their sandwich selection s one of the best in Miami!

Try the Cuban Sandwich, The Media Noche.

Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner you really can't go wrong. Another great thing is their juice selection. I always have the Mamey Shake, or the fresh squeezed Sugar Cane juice (Guarapo) is a good jolt.

Pastelitos, empanadas, and Croquetas are always consistent, well made.

Sit outside or inside, you really can't go wrong eating here. Bring a big appetite, I really enjoy it every time I go, which is often..

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We recently spent the night a nearby Marriott hotel, and wanted to taste some local flavor, boy oh boy did we choose the right place....open late fast service , friendly people and delicious huge portions had us coming back for lunch the next day. Although we only had sandwiches, there is a regular dinner menu. Best of all the prices were incredibly affordable. We will be returning next time we are in town!

1  Thank Jim A

Been to Latin Cafe 2000? Share your experiences!