“Yummy”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2014

They were nice enough to deliver to me even though I was just outside their delivery area. The paella was so yummy. But I have to say it had two ginormous crab claws in it that I couldn't eat (and they should've known I couldn't eat) because I only had plastic utensils. The paella was nevertheless delicious. It came with a tasty salad full of delicious ingredients, including thick slices of avocado. It also came with caramelized plantains. There was enough food for three people in this order! And it was delicious!!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Go here if you are almost starved! The portions are so large that we should have shared one. Or if you can do a take away box that would work. Tasty. And a beer to wash it down with was just right.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I am in Miami once a month and I go every time I am there. The empanadas are so good. The staff help me with my Spanish and are very friendly. Can't wait to see them next month. True Cuban food!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We stayed near the airport for an early flight the next day. Casa Juan has little going for it from the outside, set as it is in a strip mall. But inside, it is nicely done up and clean. The service and food were excellent. Lots of staff - presumably family/friends - all very friendly. Really tasty and large portions. Very pleased we went there and would thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Delectable dinner. We were passing through and opted for Cuban fare and were delighted we did. Service was exceptional and the food preparation - and display - was great. Everyone was friendly and cordial, including any and all other customers to this fine little restaurant - maybe the latin fellowship rubs off on non-latins. We enjoyed our meal and our overnight stay in Miami. This restaurant is very close to the Hampton Inn and Suites (where we stayed) and a mere 5 minute drive from the airport. So well recommended. (Oh and the wine selection was superb - nothing extravagant but good options to choose from.)