WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #106 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Bradenton Beach
“A great place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

After reading some of the other reviews I was hesitant to stay here. But it was a non-smoking hotel which was important to me, and the price was right. Well, I was amazed at how nice it was. I didn't have ANY complaints at all. I stayed two nights. The staff was excellent. The clientele were polite and quiet. I would definitely stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: I ordered a single queen bed. The room had a large jacuzzi in it.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Key West, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

This place should be shut down. I check in and checked out 20 minutes later. It needs new everything. The matteres are horrible. The hotel dated way back and moldy. I wouldn't let my dog stay here. If you must stay here sleep in your car and it will be the best room in the house. Don't take my word it just go so you can see how bad it is.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank TrueAmbition32

Travelers are raving about these Miami hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

If u r staying here, get up, pack Ur bags and run for cover!!! I've NEVER experienced wut I experienced at this hotel. From ants to lizards to roaches to centapedes, not to mention all the broke down amentities in the room. Being moved 3 times and the General Manager being extremely rude, cutting me off while i was talking, hanging up on me twice and giving me a bogas corporate number! If I'm not fully reimbursed I will b looking for legal representation!

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank pleen1
Orlando, FL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

Beds are hard and squeak, stained sheets, and no hot water in our room. this place is not worth your money.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank femscorp2000
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

We stayed at the hotel in miami for the night because we were going to wrestlemania that night. For one the picture of the hotel that we saw online must have been taken a few years ago when out seen better days. Then the room we had had no cable our internet connection. There was damages to the room that we took pictures of so they could not charge us extra which they said we must have done out when we was not in the room for more than 5 minutes! All in all I would have rather slept in my car or at my friends crowded house than sleep there ever again worse hotel room ever!!

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank Loren87
Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

When we first arrived at 11pm, all four of us (myself, husband, 2 kids), after almost 2000 miles driving they gave me a paper to sign with 1, YES ONE, queen size bed. I asked about it and the man told me I got the "run of the mill" option. WHAT? After watching a family from a foreign country, with the same dynamics as my family, take that bullcrap answer and accept their keys and go, I lost it. They ended up sending us to another hotel nearby. It was much nicer and we were happy there. We then had to return there 7 days later, after our cruise to more of the same disappointment. They gave us a room with two beds. The room had no blankets ( just filthy bedspreads and sheets) no facial tissues (because they do not offer them I was informed very rudely), only about 5 squares of toilet paper on the roll and no extra in site, two bath towels and one washcloth, and a plastic bag as an ice bucket. There were a few extras that you do not get at other hotels such as the foul odor throughout the hotel including the room, broken A/C, black mold on the bathroom ceiling, hair all over the bathroom, rust on both bathtub and sink drains, broken glass on the floor, hairpins laying around, and rings from the bottom of wet glasses on the furniture. And this is my shortened list! The continental breakfast was in one of their "guest rooms" that had been emptied of furniture. It was so crowded with tables and people ( all 7 of them) and the options were few. The cream cheese was piled real high in a styrofoam bowl which I am positive got put back in the fridge for the following day. Needless to say, we chose not to eat there.

We payed for two nights before our cruise and 2 nights after. The first two nights were spent at a different hotel, after the cruise we paid for the two nights but only stayed for one. I could not imagine spending another hour there let alone another night. We chose to drive all the way back to Massachussets, exhausted, over staying in the slum. This was by far THE WORST hotel I have ever stayed in. The location, the staff, the lack of accommodations and the overall shadiness of the place are four good reasons to avoid this place at all costs.

Room Tip: There is no good room! Just don't stay here at any cost!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Tenerbener
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stayed here for Wrestlemania weekend. the place needs an obvious upgrade. Everything is pretty dirty and very outdated.

Pros: close to sun life stadium
Ac worked, hot shower
Guy at front desk was kind

Cons: Bed was broken
3 channels come in
All but one ice machine broken
No microwave or fridge in room

Take a walk across the street to the only gas station sunoco with one guy working behind a gated door selling beer and soda only lol
We walked a half mile down to the next gas station, it was scary haha, terrible run down area .

We flew down with no rental car, there is nothing except a subway within a mile radius of the hotel, my recommendation is pay for a hotel on the beach and save tons on taxi costs. There is literally nothing to do around the hotel.

• Stayed March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Stadium Hotel
Stadium Hotel
#1 of 1 in Miami Gardens
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aven...
#2 of 5 in Hallandale Beach
Courtyard Miami Aventura Mall
Courtyard Miami Lakes
Courtyard Miami Lakes
#3 of 4 in Miami Lakes
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes

Been to Hotel Roma Golden Glades Resort? Share your experiences!