“Hott mess hotel!!!”

Hotel Roma Golden Glades Resort
Ranked #108 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed February 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I just spent the weekend there on a short notice trip to miami. The lighting sucked had to do my makeup in the bathroom. The water was cold.we had to wait any hour for an iron. There were lizards,the comforters had holes in them and the sheets reeked an unpleasant odor. Never ever again!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Indiaizit
There are newer reviews for Hotel Roma Golden Glades Resort

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Th hotel was dirty, room lighting poor, no hot water in the shower. The 'free breakfast' was in a previous room (limited space and seating), with a bug crawling out from the bagel tray. Limited food variety. When we asked for an iron, we were advised 45min delay in having the iron delivered. Noisy location next to busy highway. We cancelled our 2nd night booking and checked out early. Pool was ok.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leanne163
Reviewed February 15, 2012

My kids and I stayed here about a mounth ago and I was so afraid that I set up all night and watched my kids sleep. They had good customer service but the hotel was terrible. So they really had to be nice.Then we ordered pizza and the delivery guy trust to ASK for a tip. That added fuel to the fire. Please take this advice and that of others about there horrible experience. $100/night PLEASE more like $10/night.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank lanette j
Reviewed January 31, 2012

First off, I was literally scared to death to stay here after I read the reviews. I called the hotel and spoke to a nice gentleman and explained my concern. He said "Most people say it is not as bad as they thought it would be". This did not help my fear. But, let me also say this, it was not as bad as I thought. We stayed here one night prior to leaving for our cruise. The room was clean, the bed was clean, the bathroom was clean. We were there less than 12 hours and felt that we got what we paid for at $55. The staff was friendly, and I did not feel uneasy. Would I want to stay here for longer than one night? No, of course not, but to sleep and shower it was fine.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joy B
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Please listen to other review's about this rat dive. This is the most disgusting, scariest place that i've ever been. The restroom sink was held up by a 2x4 and teh beds were old and smelly. The box spring was broken. It smelled like mildew, and marijuana. It was a nightmare. We walked and and checked out the same night.

Room Tip: Dont stay here...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Aida S
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Lived in this hotel 4 days did not like the lack of a refrigerator and microwave and satellite channels are limited
The hotel has a difficult access, far from the beach and services such as commercial markets

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2011

$120 for 2 nights, non refundable rate, I just kept thinking how bad could it really be? Well it was as bad as the other reviews and then some. We checked out after 1st night, front desk person didn't even ask why or how the stay had been. Calling this dump a resort is funny. The room smelt like dead people, blood and stains everywhere, curtains that don't close, do not disturb signs from the holiday inn, phones from some other hotel. Breakfast was in a hotel room with tables in it, pathetic offering. Keep away from this place.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank cityboy_nz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Courtyard Miami Lakes
#3 of 4 in Miami Lakes
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar

Been to Hotel Roma Golden Glades Resort? Share your experiences!