“A must visit when in Miami”
Review of Bayfront Park

$279.00*
Miami Beach & Fort Lauderdale Ultimate Air Tour
Ranked #13 of 354 things to do in Miami
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I enjoy walking, and this area offer great sights, and a wonderful walking opportunity along the waterfront! Plenty to see and do here !

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon this park after stepping out of our hotel. We wanted to walk just outside our hotel to see what was around us, and we "happened" upon this beautiful space carved out of the city.
The view of the harbor/river/inlet is stunning. The people that were hanging out in the park were just as stunning...........talk about a cross section of society!!! There were business people; families; homeless people, and schizophrenic homeless people.
As a matter of fact I told my wife that if I was homeless I would pick Miami over Detroit in a heartbeat (and I grew up outside Detroit.....love the city).
Anyway............I'm attaching some pictures that I hope will do this long sprawling oasis some justice.
Please stop by the park if you are in the area. Neat. Pretty. Unexpected.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a very beautiful park. Even though there are homeless people there, it was still quite safe (and patrolled) to walk through. Like any where else in the world, you need to always be aware of your surroundings. During the day I was 100% comfortable walking through the park, and would have done so alone (I am a small female). I wouldn't have necessarily wanted to do that at night but felt very comfortable with my husband by my side in the dark :) Great option to walk on the waterfront to Bayside Marketplace for sure!

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

This is not a beach hangout. Went here with my fiancé after our cruise while we were waiting for our flight back home. It's a extremely nice boardwalk with nice name brand stores and many tourist souvenir shops. I was sadly disappointed when I realized the pictures showing beaches and folks relaxing were not of Bayfront Park at all. Really could have used some R&R after all that walking around.

4  Thank maggiem00k
Reviewed October 18, 2013

scene by the water is great, made me really get that miami feel i came looking for. the mall had a nice open feel, and loved sitting by the water watching the boats.