“Great Airconditioned Ballpark !”
Review of Marlins Park

and up
Little Havana Adventure with Cuban Cigar Rolling
Ranked #10 of 356 things to do in Miami
Reviewed December 2, 2013

It was a hot 93 degree Miami day ~ we went to see the Phillies play & was a very cool 70 degrees inside the dome ! Good seats, game & experience !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,665)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The team is not great but the stadium is new. There are several deal days just check the web. Parking is a bit of a pain but plenty of folks in the area sell space in their yards for about $5 to $10.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The stadium is state of the art parking is a challenge and our team needs a lot of improvements but the stadium is beautiful

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Besided my biased opinion since I'm a Marlins fan, I think this is the greatest park I've ever visited. Different food options, the Clevelander and all it has to offer, the view from all around the park... can't beat it! It can get a little chilly because it is airconditioned, so bring a light jacket just in case, but all in all, they've done a great job! Food can be a little pricy, but it's expeced at ballparks I guess... Always seems to be very clean, and staff are always friendly... Budweiser Bar can take a while to get you a drink... don't know which bar is better yet...

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I'm not really a sporty spice but I loved visiting this ballpark. It was quiet when we visited so we had our own private tour. The stunning backdrop of Miami behind the open air stadium just made this visit more exciting. Our tour guide was excellent and we loved both the inside and outside. So worth a visit!

Been to Marlins Park? Share your experiences!