“new stadium”

Book In Advance
More Info
$59.00*
and up
Little Havana Small Group Walking Tour with...
Ranked #13 of 305 things to do in Miami
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The stadium is state of the art parking is a challenge and our team needs a lot of improvements but the stadium is beautiful

Date of experience: June 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,833)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"cuban sandwiches"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Besided my biased opinion since I'm a Marlins fan, I think this is the greatest park I've ever visited. Different food options, the Clevelander and all it has to offer, the view from all around the park... can't beat it! It can get a little chilly because it is airconditioned, so bring a light jacket just in case, but all in all, they've done a great job! Food can be a little pricy, but it's expeced at ballparks I guess... Always seems to be very clean, and staff are always friendly... Budweiser Bar can take a while to get you a drink... don't know which bar is better yet...

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I'm not really a sporty spice but I loved visiting this ballpark. It was quiet when we visited so we had our own private tour. The stunning backdrop of Miami behind the open air stadium just made this visit more exciting. Our tour guide was excellent and we loved both the inside and outside. So worth a visit!

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed November 13, 2013

it's big and has some architectural points which were interesting maybe more exciting during the baseball season, out of season not so much... not even a place to get a coffee or a soda was open during the tour. great view of Miami through one side of the stadium, guide not so knowledable as i would have expected anyway it was nice to see this brand new stadium with the moving roof, Tour is inexpensive so its an ok way to spend a couple of hours

Date of experience: October 2013