“beautiful and modern”

West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“beautiful and modern”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

easy parking. new location. clean and designed modern inside and out. loved the refreshing change from a ball park.

Visited February 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great park”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a really comfortable and relaxing stadium. If you can get past the politics regarding the team, it's owners, it's a nice place to visit. They were giving tickets away the day I went. I think you can buy a cheap ticket and sit almost anywhere. The workers were very nice and most of the time the roof is closed. Which is a must because of how hot it is in Miami.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“one of my favourite Ball Parks”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Visited Marlins Park in August to see our Cleveland Indians and loved the Ball Park.
The Food Options were fantastic.
Being a Dome I was worried it would feel dark and very enclosed which was not the case. The Lighting felt very natural.

Great place to watch a ball game.

Northborough, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unique Ball Park Experience”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We picked up the 4 for $54 ticket pack and visited on a Sunday in mid-August. Compared to my son and I my wife is not the most avid baseball fan and she really loved the experience. The park is very unique for baseball parks. I have seen it on TV and thought "what are they thinking." In person the experience is really great.

The kids activities before the game included Radio Disney on the concourse. After the game we lined up for the "Diamond Dash" where my kids were able to run around the bases. It was a highlight for them to run on a MLB field.

The food is nothing special and as expensive as any park I have visited.

LOS ANGELES
“Go with Diamond Club”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Nice stadium even tho size seems small. I had Bacardi Dugout seats and unlimited goodies. If you have the cash its well worth it, great food in the restaurant! Would love to catch another Marlins V. Dodgers game there when in town.

Visited August 2013

Been to Marlins Park? Share your experiences!