“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

The new park is awesome! How many stadiums have pools, and bars in the outfield....a view of the Miami sky line....go go dancers and life guards!!!!

• Finnish first
Miami, Florida, USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I always leave wanting to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Although Marlins have had a rough year, when in Miami you've got to visit the new Marlins Ballpark. It is a beautiful, well built, comfortable facility. Great food and great family time. I love to see the kids smiling from ear to ear....

Land O Lakes, Florid
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great Ballpark!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went to a game at the new Marlins ballpark and it is a beautiful stadium. The retractable roof is a bonus in Miaim with all the summer storms that pop up. It is probably the nicest Major League Baseball park we have been to and we have been to a lot of them! They have a great variety of food - not just the normal ballpark fare. They have a very cool Bobblehead Museum with 700 bobbleheads - not just bobbleheads of players, but mascots, famous broadcasters, etc. What is really cool is that it moves slightly all the time so the heads bobble all the time!

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Air-Conditioned Baseball”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

What a great new stadium. Attending games is a pleasure. The views of the city remarkable. Displays of Miami baseball history were great.

Visited September 2012
new york
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Enjoyable!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We bought tickets for a Tuesday because with 4 boys and my husband it comes out cheaper. Tuesdays are buy one and get one free for certain sections. We were seated between first base and outfield very close to the field and it was perfect. My family and I have been to about 16 fields so far and this one was very nice. It was very roomy and comfortable. I also noticed that it is geared more to adult fans instead of the young ones. Many ballparks have games and areas where kids could do things for free prior or during the game. This ballpark did not but they had plenty of bars which of course my husband and I enjoyed. The beers were on the expensive side but very nice and cold. We didn't eat there but if you buy a popcorn you can refill it throughout the entire game. My family and I were able to share the popcorn all night long. I recommend this ballpark. It was alot of fun and very pretty to look at as well.

Visited July 2013

Been to Marlins Park? Share your experiences!