“Nice scenery!”

and up
Little Havana Adventure with Cuban Cigar Rolling
Ranked #10 of 354 things to do in Miami
Reviewed July 14, 2013

When i came t this new ball park for the 1st time i was stunned. The fish tank, bars and the seats felt and looked al new. Everything in this park is great! it definitely feels like Miami FL!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Beautiful stadium. I really hope the fans of Miami start flocking to a Marlins Park. Ver nice staff, well maintained, clean, and very efficient in the traffic and parking areas.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I'm going to start out by saying, this is a beautiful ballpark! Very clean everywhere we went. The staff that greeted us was friendly, both security and the food service areas. I was surprised when I went back for a second Pepsi that the counterperson actually said, "are you absolutely sure I can't get you something to eat." Wow!! What kindness!

Getting to the park from I-95 was no "day at the park," though it was probably Miami's rush hour. I know it wasn't from the fans trying to get into the stadium. In fact, It is my belief that there were more fans from the other team, than there were Marlin fans. Kind of sad. When the Marlins did something well I expected the fans to explode, I sure did!! I think I was loudest fan there that night.

The stadium was open the entire night until the 7 inning then they closed the roof. Boy did it warm up in a hurry! Fortunately we were sitting under the air conditioner so it wasn't an issue by the 9th.

Again, great staff, good food - where were the dang hot pretzels! That's my only complaint.

If you're in the Miami area, treat yourself to a Marlins game.

Here's a marketing tip for the Marlins...Next time the Pirates, Cards or Braves come to town, market it is as a "Come See the Other Guys" night.

1  Thank ScootyB
Reviewed July 11, 2013

have visited a lot of baseball parks, and the new Marlins stadium is as beautiful as any I've seen. Camden in Baltimore and the new Yankee stadium are still my favorites, but the Marlins park is a great experience. Plus, you can get seats close to the field because of low attendance.

1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The Marlins traded away their players last year, so they were hopelessly outmatched by the Padres. But we had comfortable seats, a variety of concession choices, and they opened the roof for fireworks after the game. A thoroughly enjoyable experience--even for Yankee fans.

Been to Marlins Park? Share your experiences!