“Great place to watch a game”
Review of Marlins Park

and up
Little Havana Adventure with Cuban Cigar Rolling
Ranked #10 of 354 things to do in Miami
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love my hometown field of Fenway but this park sets the standard or fan comfort. No obstructed views to my knowledge. Lots of good food concessions. Lousy baseball team though.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The stadium is in a pretty slummy area so we parked in the parking garage. Food was typically ballparked price - expensive!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

All seats are great~very comfortably climate controlled!Reasonable seat prices! And, they actually won the game that day!!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My customer took me here to a baseball game. The stadium is only two years old and is worth going to the game just to see the stadium. I was in a box suite and it was a very good experience. There was a private waiter serving drinks and food which were both very good.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We bought founders club tickets, that came with fre dinner and a waitress at the seats. The dinner was cold and awful. The waitress came by exactly one time. They didn't offer ice cream where we sat. So I went to the concession stand. We were gone for an inning and a half. The person taking the orders has to also go get the food. They go get one thing, bring it back then go get the next thing, etc. When I finaaly got to the register the guy just walked away. No one could find him. Back at the seats they ran out of popcorn in the 6th inning at our "private" concession stand. Unfriendly staff by the seats. The saddest part of the night was it was a good game, but the off field experience ruined it.

2  Thank enrico021

Been to Marlins Park? Share your experiences!