“Absolutely disguisting”

Fado Irish Pub and Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fado Irish Pub and Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #305 of 4,162 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely disguisting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

If you are against rape, or simply do not wish to hear about a large group of middle-aged men singing about raping women (or anyone, for that matter), then you may want to avoid Fado Irish Pub. My little sister, who just graduated college today, and I stopped in for a night cap. We sat next to a group of "rugby" players who sang about raping women for over 20 minutes. When I asked management to speak to them, I was told that it was my fault for sitting next to a group of people who I found "offensive." When I asked whether the treatment would be the same if it were a group of people singing about other illegal activities or offensive acts against minorities, I was told that "gang bang rapes" did not fall into that category. Highly offensive all around and what's worse is that once the group realized we complained, they directed their disguiting song towards me and my 22 year-old little sister as an intimidation tactic. Managment did not lift a finger, and we were forced to leave. Highly intimidating, inappropriate, and to be honest, scary situation, all around.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Cus2omer13

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Proper Irish pub ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here on our first night in brickell .... Dinner was good. Proper Irish Guinness and fish and chips .... Hmmmm

Townsville, Australia
“Loving the Irish..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

Recently travelled on a Celtic Thunder Cruise and quite a large group of us (approx 40 ) met at Fados the eve of our cruise....brilliant setting, and service was exceptional!
Was a little difficult to find ( we were all from out of Town, ) as it is upstairs with no ground floor access. We caught the monorail and it was a very short walk from the station to the restaurant area.
Atmosphere was very very good, and lots of fun....even some Irish accents working the bar and meals!!
Drinks were very reasonably priced, and good selection of beers, ales spirits etc. Nice outdoor patio area as well. Some authentic Irish meals on the menu...definitely worth the visit!!

• Visited November 2013
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Quintessential Irish Pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We finally checked out this pub for lunch in our Brickell neighborhood. I had the bacon cheeseburger (without the bacon) with wedge-cut fries and really enjoyed it. My husband ordered the Reuben sandwich, which was good, but could've used a little more sauce. The atmosphere is fun with a couple of bars, music and a bunch of TVs with different sports games on. I can only imagine how crazy it gets during happy hour!

Visited November 2013
Miami, Florida
“An actual Irish Pub in Brickell”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

If you live in Brickell you know that the Brickell Irish Pub is not even remotely close to being Irish, or a pub, but Fado is. Great bar, laid back, outdoor patio area perfect for drinks after work. Live music on weekends too for a more exciting night out.

• Visited September 2013