“Repeat customers!”

Fado Irish Pub and Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fado Irish Pub and Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #305 of 4,162 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Repeat customers!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I'm in charge of coordinating a Department Lunch for 25 - 30 people every year. In 2011, we wanted something different, and I happened across "Fado" on the Internet. Their Event Manager was VERY sweet and kind, and worked with me to fulfill all of our requirements. We had a fantastic time - so much so, that last year December 2012, we booked at Fado's again! Because I was now familiar with the venue and the food, I made some changes and we had an even BETTER time! My experiences were all positive - here they are:

*The venue is warm, inviting, laid back atmosphere with a nice vibe
*The staff was extremely accomodating, very professional, very attentive
*Service was quick!! Only the appetizer platters were ordered in advance...........the entire Group ordered lunch A La Carte when we got there, and the orders came out promptly - the orders ranged across the Menu and there were no complaints.
*The food is delicious! Some of my recommendations are: Hot spinach and artichoke dip; Chicken Tenders; Guiness BBQ Wings; Beer Battered Onion Rings; Pulled Lamb French Dip (How many times can I suggest the Pulled Lamb French Dip?!); Shepherd's Pie; Rueben; Bread Pudding with Brown Bread Ice Cream, Guiness Ice Cream.......just to name a few.

We would not hesitate in going back!

• Visited December 2012

Davisboro,ga.
“beat the heat”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stopped in for lunch of fish and chips and was very suprised. I haven't had fish and chips that good since a visit to Australia.

Visited December 2012
Fort Myers, FL
“DISAPPOINTED WITH THE FOOD”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stopped in to have dinner before going to the arena for a game. Service was great, however, the food was only so so. Ordered the Corned Beef and Cabbage Boxsty and was somewhat disappointed in the size of the portion. I've had a boxty at other Irish restaurants, and this was no comparison to the others. It had very little taste and the wrap was somewhat hard around the edges. We were also disappointed that there was no happy hour going on at 5:30 since there are many other restaurants in the vicinity offering discounts.

• Visited November 2012
Miami, Florida
“Nice place with good food”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were a party of 16 on a Friday night (made reservations online and they had the table ready when we got there). The food was great, not one person had anything bad to say and the service was very attentive and great. The only bad thing was that the place was really loud and with a large group it was impossible to speak to one another without screaming or gettng up. Overall it was a nice atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
“The best”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This might be the best bar/lounge/restaurant/watch every soccer match spot in Brickell. Heck, one time I left another place, a 25 minute drive away, just to come here and finish watching a football game...the sports bar I was in couldn't handle the business (shame on you shuckers north bay village, you used to be awesome) The service at fado is always on point. David and Joaquin are both some of the best at what they do. The food is amazing. Yes, they have the traditional Irish fare, but you DO NOT expect such awesome food at a bar. The Guinness served here is also the best in Miami. I hear there is a big money system in place that keeps the beer at the right temperature and with the right amount of everything else. (Ask the staff) No, I'm not a part owner, just a person who frequents this place if in Brickell. Tuesday night they have a cool pub quiz and one of the best happy hours around most days. Brickell now has around 80 different spots that all come and go. I'll take consistency, awesome food, good service and great prices over most on any day.