“Nice place with good food”

Fado Irish Pub and Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fado Irish Pub and Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #344 of 4,310 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Fado is an excellent choice for pub favorites and fresh, from-scratch seasonal specials that will reset your expectations of food in an Irish pub. We're currently featuring new seasonal craft beers and housemade cocktails along with a new Snack menu designed for groups looking to share. A top soccer and International sports bar. Doors open early Saturday and Sunday for EPL.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were a party of 16 on a Friday night (made reservations online and they had the table ready when we got there). The food was great, not one person had anything bad to say and the service was very attentive and great. The only bad thing was that the place was really loud and with a large group it was impossible to speak to one another without screaming or gettng up. Overall it was a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This might be the best bar/lounge/restaurant/watch every soccer match spot in Brickell. Heck, one time I left another place, a 25 minute drive away, just to come here and finish watching a football game...the sports bar I was in couldn't handle the business (shame on you shuckers north bay village, you used to be awesome) The service at fado is always on point. David and Joaquin are both some of the best at what they do. The food is amazing. Yes, they have the traditional Irish fare, but you DO NOT expect such awesome food at a bar. The Guinness served here is also the best in Miami. I hear there is a big money system in place that keeps the beer at the right temperature and with the right amount of everything else. (Ask the staff) No, I'm not a part owner, just a person who frequents this place if in Brickell. Tuesday night they have a cool pub quiz and one of the best happy hours around most days. Brickell now has around 80 different spots that all come and go. I'll take consistency, awesome food, good service and great prices over most on any day.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

In Brickell there are more Irish bars than Irish people, but the competition doesn't even come close to Fado. The food is really, really awesome and the atmosphere is great. It's a fun place to go for a game or just to have dinner and drinks.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Fado Irish Pub is in the Bayside Village of Miami. We were able to get a table outside which we enjoyed but the inside looked like it would be a fun place to hang out with lots of action in there and a very nice Irish pub atmosphere. I got the reuben and it was delicious. Our party of seven enjoyed everything we ordered. Service was good and pricing was fair. My only complaint was that I was thinking there would be traditional Irish Pub music but there was not. Maybe another night?

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Fado in Downtown Miami is a great place to catch a soccer game with a few good imported beers. They have an appetizers with Salmon that has nothing to do with pub fare: it is very tasty, unfortunately the portion is very small. You should try it though.

The classic pub fare is still reasonably well done; I mean, the fried food is not too fried, the fries don't taste like fried cod, you know what I mean...

I love to go there where in Miami to take an afternoon break, sip a couple of Harp on draft, enjoy a soccer game and the atmosphere inside is nice: the place is a honest place to have a few good cold ones and relax.

LOCATION
Located in the Mary Brickell Avenue, it has what it is often referred to as a "prime location".

DECOR
Clean, open, Irish, nice pub..

SERVICE
Good service 3 times out of 3. Again, it's not like my wife and I are demanding when sitting at the bar, watching a Premier League game and drinking Harp and Guiness, but what we needed was served promptly and with friendly manner. This is the pub I would go very often to, if I lived in Miami.

FOOD
Pub fare, but with more choices, more taste, more options. Again: for a pub, this place is pretty good.

PRICE/VALUE
Not bad at all, I mean import beer always costs more than domestic, but they are not overcharging based on being located in a pretty good central area. Very honest.

I go there often when in Miami, even if it's just for a quick beer.

Been to Fado Irish Pub and Restaurant? Share your experiences!