“Best burger in Miami”

Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Lived in Miami for a while and this is the best burger in town.
The atmosphere is awesome. The staff is very helpful and with a smile. They really seem to like working there.
The outside area is pet friendly but well orginized so it does not bother people who does not have pets (like me).
I go there once a week now.

There are newer reviews for Lokal Burgers Beer

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place rocks. It's reminiscent of the beloved Bull City Burgers and Beer in my hometown of Durham NC. The food is locally sourced and well prepared. I had the Miami Heat which was spicy and delicious. They have an exceptional selection of craft beers including a reserve list which is worth a look.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and he wanted to try alligator so we asked around miami to see where to get the best and someone recommend LoKal and said they had great burgers as well so I was totally game! We absolutely LOVED everything about this place! The atmosphere was great and the staff was very courteous and friendly, we will definitely be back someday!!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I brought my son and a friend to this burger place in the Grove, and each of us totally swooned over our burgers. The got the classic burgers and I had a fish burger. All I can say is "wow!" It was awesome.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Food (burger and pulled chicken sandwich) was good but a little pricey hence 4star. Beer selection was good and prices the norm for craft ale. Location of the bar was good and there was a really fun and friendly vibe about the place. Kids and dogs welcome!

Their other bar Kush in Wynwood (couldn't find on trip advisor) was better food. saw that they had space for wheelchair at Kush- not sure about Lokal.

If you're looking for craft ale in Miami would recommend both these plus Abbey and Yard House (close to Lincoln road, Miami S Beach)