“So glad we found this place!”
Review of Lokal Burgers Beer

Lokal Burgers Beer
Ranked #32 of 4,308 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Found Lokal while walking around Coconut Grove. I'm SO glad we did- the food, service, atmosphere and price were all phenomenal. I'm a vegetarian and my husband will only eat organic, clean beef. The veggie tacos were awesome and my husband said the burgers were the best! We will definitely eat here again before our vacation is over. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Here try have differents beers and gourmet hamburgers. Give special attention for the alligators nuggets. Price is really fare and have very good service.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

So, a man and his wife dream of opening an eatery...

Ingredients-

Well planned, stylish decoration and lots of little 'cool' touches. Words can't describe what they've done. You need to see it!

But you can't eat or taste decoration, but you can the food.

We ate here twice in a week. It was fantastic food. The burgers are great, the beer selection fab and good attentive service. Not cheap, but by no means pricey...

All in all, if you stopped me in coconut grove and asked where you should get lunch, I'd say go to Lokal. They done good

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stopped in recently and had a phenomenal experience. The burger was very good and the fries delicious. What I keep coming back for is the awesome beers. I've had the pleasure of trying rarities such as Cigar City Cafe Americana and even attended a J Wakefield tap take over recently. The staff is extremely courteous and attentive and mostly easy on the eyes too. If you like beer and are in Miami you'd be doing yourself a disservice in not stopping in. I'll be back over and over and over.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Lokal is a place in the Grove that people need to come to. Its promise to serving only the freshest ingredients and sourcing their food as locally as possible is what separates this restaurant from the rest. This idea of farm to table food without a pretentious atmosphere is something that I have been looking for in a city such as Miami,and I have finally found that combination. The decorations and atmosphere of the restaurant are very laid back and hip, while not seeming like they are trying too hard. Graffiti on the walls, toys, wooden tables, and a wonderful playlist set the mood for a great meal. The thing they are known for are their creative takes on burgers, such as one with guava paste and another made with a patty of bacon and beef. They also offer grass-fed beef that I highly recommend. There are also other menu items that should not be missed, such as the wonderful salads and even options ranging from alligator to fresh mahi.

While eating all this food, I love to come and enjoy the different beer selections that are always rotating. Lokal definitely has one of the best beer selections in the Miami area. It is very rare to find beers such as Funky Buddha away from their own breweries, so I was quite surprised to find a favorite of mine so close to home. Overall, this is a place that needs to be visited whether you are alone or with the family. The service is wonderful and the staff is there to cater to your need. I was surprised to find people working here that were genuinely willing to help me and did it with a smile. Now, that alone is reason enough to return.

Been to Lokal Burgers Beer? Share your experiences!