“Capt Bill is a great Sailor and a Great Teacher as well!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Private Sailing Charter in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let's Go Sailing Today is a Miami sailboat charter in beautiful Biscayne Bay.
Miami, Florida
“Capt Bill is a great Sailor and a Great Teacher as well!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I recently bought my first Sailing Boat, and from the beginning I asked Capt. Bill to guide me through the Basics of Sailing. After 3 sessions of approx. 4 hours each I was sailing my boat by myself, and have been sailing for almost a year now. He is also a great host if you plan to Charter his Boat.

Morrison
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Wonderful day of sailing with "Let's Go Sailing"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

My family and I got a chance to go sailing out of Miami and see a bit of Biscayne Bay by enjoying a morning charter with Captain Bill and his crew of the DreamCatcher. Nice sized sail boat that is large enough to move around and enjoy, then still provides the thrill of being under sail. My "young adult" sons and father-in-law even took a turn and manning the helm. Great to pack a picnic and enjoy lunch in a quiet cove. Be sure to take suntan lotion and a camera!

Visited December 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great afternoon of sailing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I spent a half-day sailing with Captain Bill and his crew in early July. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We were fortunate to have had great weather for our trip -- and the crew made it even better. Captain Bill, Judy and Ramone were perfect hosts -- letting us try our hands at the helm, asking us if we needed anything, and ensuring that we had a comfortable and memorable trip. All of this, yet we still felt a great deal of privacy as well -- especially when sitting on the very comfortable chairs they put out for us at the front of the boat If (when) we come back, we'll definitely book again on the "Dream Catcher." Thanks for such a special day.

Visited July 2013
Miami
“Capt Bill was wonderful. Memorable Mothers Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

I wanted to do something memorable for my wife's mothers day. It was a perfect day for sailing. Couldn't have picked a better charter, the crew was great, the boat gorgeous and the attention and service was out of this world.

Let Capt Bill take you out. You wont regret it. :)

Thanks
Jon

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing afternoon sailing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

5 of us chartered Bill's yacht as one of our activities during a bachelorette trip to Miami and it was one of the highlights of our weekend!
Bill and crew were very friendly, relaxed and accommodating. They made us feel welcome on their yacht and had fun with us without being overbearing.
We took a 4 hour trip out to the sand bar for some swimming. Saw dolphins! We also got an option to assist the captain with the sailing. 4 hours was the perfect length for this trip. Overall a super fun and relaxing time. No one got sea sick!
I would 100% recommend chartering a yacht with Bill!

1 Thank valeriekorn