“Transports you to italy”
Review of Salumeria 104

Salumeria 104
Ranked #66 of 4,389 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We offer a variety of salumi, fresh homemade pasta and an authentic Italian trattoria-style experience by Chef Angelo Masarin. Part of Graspa Group.
Reviewed July 3, 2014

One of my favorites restaurant in Miami. I dont leave very close, but I manage to go there every time I can. Excellent for a nice delicious dinner with your couple or friend or a great lunch. Two or four people is my choice, the place its not so big. Casual, but a very nice restaurant. Every food Ive tried its great, and every person I have taken them with me, agree on the excellent quality food and place. The decoration is beautiful with a touch of simple detailes that make those italian restaurant so unique.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Delicious food at an unpretentious atmosphere. Perfect for a saturday lunch. I had the gnocchi - unforgetable. Nice service too.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We were 7 people and no reservations, instead of the typical no; we got a welcoming reception from the maitre'd who offered to figure it out so we could eat with them. After a short wait we were seated inside and our gastronomic adventure began. From the appetizers to the main courses, we were fully satisfied and most dishes exceeded our expectations. Among those were: Spinach pasta with mushroom, porchetta, pasta bolognese and the Boar Salami slices were delicious. The place was packed and the waiters were nice and attentive. Giovanni took very good care of us suggesting the right Red and White wines for our crowd. i would definitely suggest this place to my friends.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I found this gem by accident, after only ordering dessert(salame al cioccolato). I ordered the carpaccio Di Bufala. Buffalo meat with Arugala, Artichokes. Fantastic! The service was great, real italian coffee and the cioccolato ( I almost licked the plate ;)

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Excellent restaurant in Midtown Miami. Delicious food, fresh ingredients, top service, good wine list and reasonable prices.
The cold cuts are outstanding. Try the Speck and don't miss the Spaghetti Bottarga.
You are going to have a great dinner here.
Even if you are far from the neighborhood, you should will not be disappointed.
If you enjoy beer, ask for the local Italian beer they have in stock.