Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$59.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Jungle Island
from $59.00
More Info
from $22.00
More Info
2,188 results
All reviews lemur experience vip tour animal encounters take pictures parrots photos park zoo pet ryan goats bird creatures florida
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2019

This place was pricey for starters. However, the kids really wanted to go so we gave in. Things like sloth interaction were $50 PER PERSON. Kids and adults. It wasn't that big and we saw everything there was to see. The animals were wonderful and there was a wide variety along with some great shows. My 12 year old counted as an adult so it ended up $198 for 3 "adults" and one 6 year old. That's a pretty penny if you ask me. They could learn a thing or two from Zoo Miami.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Sflores1003
Guest-Relations-JI, Manager at Jungle Island, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Thank you for your visit and your feedback!. I hope you also enjoyed the free activities in the Adventure bay zone!

Reviewed June 24, 2019

Was headed back home to Clearwater and had heard amazing things about Jungle Island and decided to stop in. The park is extremely clean and the staff was extremely friendly. Was able to get in for the kangaroo encounter and actually touch them!! Bucket list item checked off.
The Liger was gorgeous and was able to catch a good photo of him.
I would definitely recommend for people of all ages!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Guest-Relations-JI, Manager at Jungle Island, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

Hello experienceharleykw,

We do NOT have the Liger anymore, for about two years now. We moved all the big cats after the hurricane Maria.
We are glad you enjoyed the kagaroos, they are adorable!

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

So first let me tell u that I was bringing my son( toddler ) to Jungle Island Beach.... it was closed .... til they dont even know when, I got a Groupon for 26 ( i wouldnt pay ten dollars to go there) maybe 30 parrots , 5 monkeys....no tigers no lions no any kind of animals similar to that .... I dont know where is the technology or the adventure cause I saw none. Water park in poor conditions, customer service literally sucks and aroung the flamingo area it stinks sooo bad. Will no recommend this at all for anybody EVER!!!!

1  Thank Lackington

Hi,
We moved out all the big cats long ago, that's why they are not advertised on our website anymore.
We appreciate your feedabck and we regret we couldn't fulfill your expectations.

Reviewed June 19, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed my day at Jungle Island. My mom and I did the Lemur interaction and it was so worth it! They are some cool creatures. They are so fluffy and cute! I enjoyed the shows as well, they have some awesome animals. We also got to meet their newest flamingos Pink and Floyd. The day we went the weather wasn't the greatest so not a lot of people were there and it was lightly raining while we were walking through a jungle, which was pretty cool. My favorite animal was the African Hornbill. You could tell it was a smart bird, he seemed so interested in what I had to say. I will definitely be returning next time I am in Miami.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DayTrip31821740925, Manager at Jungle Island, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Hi robynn887,
I can tell you had a great day at the jungle. Even with the rain! Very positive!
Thank you very much for your participation in the LemunExerience and thanks for all of your comments!

Reviewed June 15, 2019

Best time ever with are vip tour guide.well worth the money.My daughter and i will never forget this experiance.

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Passport59632654727,

The VIP guided tour it is indeed an amazing experience for animal lovers! I'm glad you enjoyed it!