Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$59.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Jungle Island
from $59.00
More Info
from $22.00
More Info
2,188 results
All reviews lemur experience vip tour animal encounters take pictures parrots photos park zoo pet ryan goats bird creatures florida
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2019

Really fun ! Went for nephews 10th bday and visited super flight last and was the perfect way to end the experience. My nephew was thanking me and talking about it now stop. Great for adults too. I had a wonderful time

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
GuestRelationAllison, Guest Relations Manager at Jungle Island, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! What a fun birthday- Jungle Island and Superflight! We are pleased you enjoyed such a special occasion here and look forward to welcoming you back at Jungle Island again!

Reviewed February 6, 2019

I loved everything about it , good food! Nice personnel, good environment for the animals. Lemurs experience was amazing!

Date of experience: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! I will certainly pass on your wonderful comments to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back at Jungle Island again!

Reviewed February 5, 2019

I absolutely loved Jungle Island. I live in Texas and we don't have anything like this. I had an amazing time getting my picture taken with the macaws out front as well.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! The macaw picture is such an iconic photograph and such a great memory keepsake. We look forward to welcoming you back at Jungle Island again!

Reviewed February 5, 2019

I visited Jungle Island yesterday with 3 children, i went with high hopes, remembering the old Parrot Jungle and looking forward to seeing a newly opened and exciting park. What we saw was a mess- a very limited park with much fewer animals than before - terrible signage and direction. There was no way to follow the map as most attractions had no signage. There were only 2 shows- one fun show with parrots and the second was titled animals- Yet they only showed 3 animals ( a kangaroo, a potbellied pig and a snake) the park was simultaneously worn out and under construction. Again, the paths were confusing with terrible to little directions. There are 3-4 main interactive activities -the kangaroo, barnyard, and aviary. We finished these each in under 3 minutes. There was simply not enough to do at each attraction. We stretched out this visit to 4 hours somehow but really the last hour and a half we walked very slowly to fill the time till closing. The ticket price simply isn’t justified

5  Thank Devorah_Dh

I am very sorry to hear that you did not feel that Jungle Island met your expectations. We take our customer's experiences very seriously, in the hopes of using it to better our park's environment.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly with any additional questions you might have.

Reviewed February 5, 2019

If you want a hands on experience where you are 100% the most important person in the park, the Go Wilder Tour is expensive, but well worth it. Brian, our guide was the best. We were able to interact with lemurs, pet the condor, feed an alligator by hand, feed a baby monkey 🐒 that couldn’t have weighed 3 pounds, hang with the sloths, the list goes on! It was my gift to my wife for her 40th Birthday, and it was truly a day we’ll never forget.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! I will certainly pass on your wonderful comments to the Ryan and his team. The Go wilder tour is an experience like no other. It is a pleasure to have you and your family join us for such a special celebration and we are pleased you had such a great time! We look forward to welcoming you back at Jungle Island again! Happy belated birthday!