Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$59.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Jungle Island
from $59.00
More Info
from $22.00
More Info
2,188 results
All reviews lemur experience vip tour animal encounters take pictures parrots photos park zoo pet ryan goats bird creatures florida
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

My wife and i have just had the 3 hour VIP tour of Jungle Island with our host Ryan, and have to say we enjoyed every second of it and well worth the $500 per person charge.

As two animal lovers with experience of working with conservation teams in South Africa, we felt the dedication and care this facility provides the animals is a true reflection of its commitment to animal welfare and preservation.

Thank you Ryan and the rest of the team for really making our holiday special.

Good luck with the continued rebuilding of the park after and we will definitely re visit when we come back in Miami.

1  Thank philcV2258FO
DayTrip31821740925, Manager at Jungle Island, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your words!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I have been a season pass holder for years. After the hurricane last year they supposedly suffered some damage. Looks more like an insurance ploy. We went yesterday for the first time as they announced newly renovated with water slides etc. I will begin by saying the park is half the size right now with most of their animals gone. No more tigers lion etc. Staff seems like a crew working for a company knowing is going out of business. In other words no one cares to help in any way. The "Water Park" is the most disgusting thing I ever saw. The slides were cool but oh man was it filthy. They have shallow water pools which is like a giant plastic (inflatable) pool. By this I mean water sitting no cholorine and no filter or filtration system. You see filth all over the pool with some little kids completely naked in there. I would imagine that it is a bout 10 percent fescal matter 90 percent water. I by no means am a germie or a complainer. They advertised a 16 million dollar renovation which has to be the biggest lie. Not one thing was renovated after the storm. Everything was exactly the same as before just much less to see.

11  Thank Jonathan N
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We were at the jungle island yesterday, what a nice and interesting place to bring your kids, my kids loved it.

1  Thank joegiuseppev
DayTrip31821740925, Manager at Jungle Island, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Thank you!!

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I’m a local and have been going to Jungle Island at least twice a year for many years and my visit yesterday was the most disappointing one I’ve ever had. For starters, when I asked at the ticket booth if there were any discounts available (ie. Florida residents, educators, AAA, etc.) I was told there weren’t any at that time. Then today I find out from a previous review that they do have AAA and AARP discounts. I paid full price for a park that has many of the good exhibits and areas closed (ie. white tiger, liger, any of the big cats, etc). Then upon entering I asked for a map and the nice lady checking the tickets said they didn’t have maps because so many exhibits were closed due to damage from Hurricane Irma. So it was basically fend for yourself with signs that can be confusing because of the many areas that were closed off. Because of that it took us forever to get to one of the shows and we missed half of it.

The NeoSplash area is nice except if you don’t have water shoes you will burn your feet on the scorching hot plastic going up the slides. I wish their website would have mentioned that. Going down the water slides was fine because someone was wetting them but not going up. My teenage daughter told the employee who was at the top of one of the slides with a hose that she should wet the steps because they were very hot and she never did. When I went up after, I told her the same thing and no one ever cooled down the steps. Water would not have made hem slippery as they are thick and wide. So basically my kids and I only went down the slides twice because the heat on our feet was unbearable.
As far as the Nerf Battle Zone, we never even made it there because we didn’t see any signs for it.
All in all I spent over $200 for a park that is neither fully functioning not conducive to making the most out of it.

4  Thank Alexandra B
Reviewed August 9, 2018

They are back up and running after all the damage from the hurricane. Check with them on discounted admission prices for AAA, AARP, off season, etc.

Date of experience: June 2018