We do not recommend this place to any family. We had a serious incident involving one of the macaus in the feeding area close to the entrance (which is completely unsupervised). The bird caused serious injuries to my son which required immediate medical attention. Despite seeing a small child bleeding and crying in pain the staff (believe me!) was completely adamant to help us and show us the place designated to provide first aid treatment. Not only that but once in the office the insensitive treatment continued. Incredible! I could not believe the lack of sensitivity for a child. This is the time when we are still waiting for the Incident Report filed and that they said their insurance provider will send us. NEVER AGAIN.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.