“Shocked (Positively)”

$26.75*
and up
Kayak and Paddleboard Rental in Coconut Grove
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us with your friends and family at CoconutGrove Kayaks for a fun time out of the water! We offers both Kayaks and Paddleboard rentals right from Dinner Key Marina in Coconut Grove.Paddle along the local marinas, take a hike on one of the picnic islands, or simply enjoy kayaking on our tandem kayaks, and discover the beauties the nature of biscayne bay has to offer! Our Harbor is protected from all weather condition, our calm waters makes learning to paddleboard fun and easy, no matter how much experience you have! For the more adventurous, join us on one of our eco tour along the coral gables water way, sunset paddle and moonlight excursion!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Shocked (Positively)”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I rented a Hobie cat this weekend. Had a blast! The beach crew were very attentive, provided very good service and had a overall great experience. One thing I noticed is that ALL of the cats were like new. I have rented in many places and usually what you find are used, patched hulls and sails and missing parts. I feel safe taking my family along.

Visited July 2014

Miami
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I had a great time renting from Miami Catamarans! I went with my three year old son and he had a great time too! We went over to a little sandbar and saw sea creatures! The staff was very knowledgable and kind. I highly recommend this company for whatever your water rental needs are :)

Visited July 2014
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great sailing place”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I have been in Miami for 1 year and was looking for a place to rent small sailboats. I found Miami Catamarans on Hobie Beach in Key Biscayne. Those guys are nothing short of great: boats in perfect condition and with unexpected equipment (VHF, cooler box, etc), very courteous and efficient staff, reasonable prices - a dream! On top of that, they have their own parking area which is a blessing on that beach. Last but not least, by the time I pulled over in the parking lot to the time I sailed away on a Hobie, only 10 minutes went by!! No membership needed, no endless forms to fill in...no nonsense of any kind. Just show up, give a credit card, short briefing on the sailing area and go! How great is that!!
It is refreshing to find businesses like these and I will certainly buy their yearly package.

2 Thank Michel N
Miami, Florida
“best friendly people”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have had the best experience with my girlfriend visiting Miami by going boating around the bay and we definitely choose the best place to rent a boat.

Coral Gables
“Great day boating!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Best place in Miami for watersports rentals. Everyone was super friendly and helpful..best rates..great boats. Highly recommend!!!