WINNER WONDERLAND
$24.99*
and up
Kayak and Paddleboard Rental in Coconut Grove
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us with your friends and family at CoconutGrove Kayaks for a fun time out of the water! We offers both Kayaks and Paddleboard rentals right from Dinner Key Marina in Coconut Grove.Paddle along the local marinas, take a hike on one of the picnic islands, or simply enjoy kayaking on our tandem kayaks, and discover the beauties the nature of biscayne bay has to offer! Our Harbor is protected from all weather condition, our calm waters makes learning to paddleboard fun and easy, no matter how much experience you have! For the more adventurous, join us on one of our eco tour along the coral gables water way, sunset paddle and moonlight excursion!
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Nothing is better than sailing through the waves of Key Biscayne with the excellent and helpful Fred and his family's Catamarans! I have gone multiple times to glance out to the beautiful scenery of Miami's shorelines and have never felt so safe and had so much fun with such a wonderful experience! This is definitely something worth doing whilst being in Miami, and taking the drive down the Rickenbacker towards the Catamarans so brilliantly tucked away next to the marvel of the ocean. I would take all my visiting friends and family members to have such a great experience!

Visited April 2011

Bulle, Fribourg, Switzerland
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I went sailing with one of my friends, and we had a great time! we had never done this before, but their crew gave us some instructions and we were able to enjoy the cal mess of sailing! I cannot wait to go back!

Visited March 2012
Miami, Florida, United States
“Fun with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Went out for a day trip with some friends on a Miami sunny day. The ride was super cool and fun, got to tan and enjoy the views of the bay.
Its definitely something I'd like to do again when in Miami!

Visited July 2011
Miami, Florida
“Great Place to Sail”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Awesome place to sail!! My friends and I all had a great time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a fun time in miami.

Visited March 2012
“Amazing Time and Great Instructirs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

My wife and I spent our anniversary learning to sail with Miami Catamarans. We had an amazing time and can't wait to go back. If you want to sail or learn to sail this is the place to go they have a beautiful fleet of boats along with excellent and patient instructors. They will teach everything you need to know to have you sailing by yourself. If sailing the turquoise waters of key Biscayne sounds like paradise then this is the place to do it.