Miami Catamarans - Hobie Cat Sailing Lessons
+1 305-345-4104
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us with your friends and family at CoconutGrove Kayaks for a fun time out of the water! We offers both Kayaks and Paddleboard rentals right from Dinner Key Marina in Coconut Grove.Paddle along the local marinas, take a hike on one of the picnic islands, or simply enjoy kayaking on our tandem kayaks, and discover the beauties the nature of biscayne bay has to offer! Our Harbor is protected from all weather condition, our calm waters makes learning to paddleboard fun and easy, no matter how much experience you have! For the more adventurous, join us on one of our eco tour along the coral gables water way, sunset paddle and moonlight excursion!
Bulle, Fribourg, Switzerland
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I went sailing with one of my friends, and we had a great time! we had never done this before, but their crew gave us some instructions and we were able to enjoy the cal mess of sailing! I cannot wait to go back!

Miami, Florida, United States
“Fun with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Went out for a day trip with some friends on a Miami sunny day. The ride was super cool and fun, got to tan and enjoy the views of the bay.
Its definitely something I'd like to do again when in Miami!

Visited July 2011
Miami, Florida
“Great Place to Sail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Awesome place to sail!! My friends and I all had a great time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a fun time in miami.

Visited March 2012
“Amazing Time and Great Instructirs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

My wife and I spent our anniversary learning to sail with Miami Catamarans. We had an amazing time and can't wait to go back. If you want to sail or learn to sail this is the place to go they have a beautiful fleet of boats along with excellent and patient instructors. They will teach everything you need to know to have you sailing by yourself. If sailing the turquoise waters of key Biscayne sounds like paradise then this is the place to do it.

San Francisco, California, United States
“What a great day on the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Finding stuff to do with kids is never easy....but Miami Catamarans has the solution...Hop on a brand new Hobbie cat and let the wind and waves do the trick....the kids love it...and its so affordable. when you think of it!!

the staff at miami catamaran is just so welcoming and helpful to get us going...lots of small attention to details...they keep our valuable so we don't lose them on the water...they provide sunglasses safety cord if you don,t have one...they help you get going if you are not proficiency sailor...its easy to do!!

The equipment is in perfect order...I'm a sailor myself and i know that things can deteriorate quickly if equipment is not well maintain...All you have to do is relax and have fun..