“One of the best Peruvian restaurants around”

El Pollo Inka Miami
Ranked #9 of 4,266 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: For lovers of great food, El Pollo Inka Miami offers the most delicious Peruvian food. It is the perfect combination of our ancient culinary culture and new iconic fine Peruvian Cuisine. Our menu at El Pollo Inka Miami features a wide array of great selections, made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something to please every member of your group. We offer everything from fresh seafood, ceviches, lomo saltado, rotisserie chicken, and more traditional peruvian dishes cooked to perfection.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Just came back from a great lunch at El Pollo Inka with colleagues from work. The food is excellent: try ceviche or tiradito, and if not in a fish mood, the chicken and the Tacu-Tacu also taste great. I also discovered Lucuma ice cream and loved it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I'll definitely go back, and I recommended it to both fish and meat lovers.

1  Thank AnaelP
There are newer reviews for El Pollo Inka Miami

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I just enjoyed lunch at a wonderful Peruvian restaurant. I really enjoyed the tiradito tricolor and the Conchas a la Parmesana. The fish was really fresh and delicious!!!

2  Thank mjsoto
Reviewed May 5, 2014

It was fortune, that we visited this Restaurant. It was hidden between other restaurants, just stopped there on our way to the airport. Does not look very interesting from outside. But we decided to give it a try. And we were very surprised. Food and service was excellent. It was our first time to eat peruvian. I´ve had the cevice - very tasty and fresh. I can absolutely recommend this Restaurant!

1  Thank Natalie K
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I was introduced to El Pollo Inka by a friend a couple of years ago. Their food is to die for, specially their ceviche! I do not live in Miami but when I come to Miami, it is one of the first places I MUST go! I truly recommend it for lunch, dinner, late night, or at any time! You will love the experience!.

1  Thank Lucy G
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I lived in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Connecticut and New York City, and El Pollo Inka has the best food, thanks to the quality of its ingredients and variety. I don't mind to drive 45 minutes to eat awesome food.

1  Thank Paola240710