“The best pizza in the 305”
Review of Pucci's Pizza

Pucci's Pizza
Ranked #267 of 4,308 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Well, I have to give it to them; being from NY this is by far the best slice and the closest to a TRUE NY pizza I've had. Service could be better, but overall great pizza/prices!!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We went here after a Miami Heat playoff victory (of course!) and there was a line that was handled quickly. Had sausage on mine and my son had pepperoni. Crispy crust, tasty sauce and quality toppings on a huge slice.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

For crying out loud get it together! Waiting one hour and thirty minutes for two slices of pizza and wings! And I live down the street and they use a delivery company. I also wasn't asked if I wanted to pay with credit so that was another call to some incompetent worker I've walked by before a heat game to give it another try and I swear my slice was chewy as can be. Too bad because when they first opened about a year ago the pizza I had was good...emphasis on was :(

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

The absolute WORST experience I have ever had with any pizza place. Just never delivered the pizza we ordered, and didn't apologize for it. Instead, just lied. My husband and I ordered a small pizza and Stromboli on Easter Sunday. We were told it would take an hour. After an hour and a half goes by we tried calling at least five times, with no answer. The phone just kept ringing. Another hour goes by and we try to call again. The "manager" tell us that the delivery guy had knocked but no one answered. I explained that we were sitting 10 feet from our front door the whole time, and that no one knocked, and no one tried to call. I also explained that my dog didn't hear anyone knock either. He just disregarded that and kept repeating that the delivery guy knocked on our door. He had no explanation for why no one called and we somehow didn't hear any knock. He just kept repeating the same lie that someone tried to deliver it. He then hung up on me. My husband called again and requested his name so we could speak to the general manager and he refused to give his own name or the name of the general manager. He gave some bogus number to the general manager and claimed not to know his last name. He then hung up on my husband. Unbelievable that pizza place would just not deliver pizza and not apologize for it.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stopped in here before a Heat game and loved it. Pizza was great and service was awesome. Little place across the street from the Arena. Got a slice of pizza and a cheese steak and I was super happy. I would definitely go back to this place.

Been to Pucci's Pizza? Share your experiences!