“FLORIDA FUN” 5 of 5 bubbles

$595.00*
and up
Private Sailing Trip on Biscayne Bay with Professional Photographer
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience our luxury Sailboat Charter in Miami, a great place to relax and spend an afternoon looking at a beautiful sunset while a professional photographer takes some photos of you and your family or friends free of charge. Sail on our state of the art sailboat, a Beneteau Oceanis 40 CC; we offer sailing trips starting in 2 hours to a full day, try our all inclusive option. We will help you celebrate an unforgettable time with your loved ones, may it be a Birthday Celebration, an Anniversary, an Engagement or a Wedding or just a quiet and relaxing time observing the most beautiful views of Miami from the water. We welcome people from all over the world to enjoy what Miami has to offer...We are warm people with a big heart!!!! Hope to see you Soon!!!
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FLORIDA FUN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I had a really nice time on the sailing adventure with Luis and Mabel. They provided us with soft drinks an towels (got a three minute shower), and we pre-ordered the cheese tray and shrimp dish. All was delish! Plus, we got some pretty nice photos from Mabel so we'll always remember this trip. :)

1 Thank dowwntowwn

Columbus, Ohio
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I will highly recommend this experience to anyone who is looking to get away and have a great time with friends/family/significant other. Mabel and Luis are really friendly, accommodating and helpful! I don't live in Florida but I would do it again if I return. Thank you!!!

NYC
“Sweetest couple I have ever met.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was an amazing experience. The views are breathtaking. Exactly what the doctor order . Total relaxation . you get to take it all in as soothing music plays in the background. Really enjoy this experience but it was also great to meet two sweet people. Capt Luis and his wife Mabel are sweet and caring people who want you to have the best experience ever. Cannot recommend this enough.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Sailing away on Biscayne Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

What a way to enjoy the beauty and tranquility of God's creation! The day began with pouring rain in Fort Lauderdale, yet He painted the most spectacular sunset for us as we glided silently along under full sail with Captian Luis and his wife/Mate Mabel. They are skilled sailors and hospitable hosts who obviously enjoy giving guests the opportunity to experience this kind of relaxation and enjoyment. What a delightful getaway!

Visited January 2013
“Memories for a Lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had the great opportunity to experience Sailing on Biscayne Bay with Capt. Luis & his wife Mabel. My finance, then my bf surprised me with the trip. The Capt. & his wife were extremely accommodating, putting the champagne we'd brought on ice & putting away the flowers my bf had brought me. About 1/3 of the way through the trip my bf proposed to me. The sun was setting & the weather was beautiful, it was soooo romantic. I wouldn't have had it any other way. The best part was that Mabel was able to capture the whole thing with her excellent photography skills. They also served us great snacks, the mango salsa is delish! It truly was a day to remember<3

Visited June 2013