“Sailing Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sailing on Biscayne Bay

Sailing on Biscayne Bay
Book In Advance
and up
Half Day Private Sailing Trip on Miami's Biscayne Bay with Professional...
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience our luxury Sailboat Charter in Miami, a great place to relax and spend an afternoon looking at a beautiful sunset while a professional photographer takes some photos of you and your family or friends free of charge. Sail on our state of the art sailboat, a Beneteau Oceanis 40 CC; we offer sailing trips starting in 2 hours to a full day, try our all inclusive option. We will help you celebrate an unforgettable time with your loved ones, may it be a Birthday Celebration, an Anniversary, an Engagement or a Wedding or just a quiet and relaxing time observing the most beautiful views of Miami from the water. We welcome people from all over the world to enjoy what Miami has to offer...We are warm people with a big heart!!!! Hope to see you Soon!!!
New York, New York, United States
“Sailing Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

I bought a sailing trip for me and my family as an Xmas present. Mabel and Captain Nino were fantastic and this was one of the best day trips I've ever had in Miami.

Visited December 2012

Miami, Florida
“Very Relaxing and a wonderful way to spend a day! :}”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

I treated my sister in law to sail with Captain Nino and First Mate Mabel (his wonderful wife). We were treated like family along with the other guests on the boat. It was fantastic and I am going again with my husband! The boat holds up to six guests, but you get enough room to stretch out or be inside or outside. It was pleasant and a bonus of some great pictures were taken by Mabel.
Also they offered sodas, water, juice and a plate of chips and salsa and sliced apples. It was GREAT and I would recommend it to anyone!!!

Visited December 2012
“Created a beautiful wedding (with great pictures) for me and my new husband.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Without Captain Nino and his first mate, Mabel, my wedding would have been a simple signature at a courthouse, but instead, we have memories of a lovely day in perfect settings.

We set sail to a nearby island where Captain Nino performed the marriage ceremony by the sparkling water. We then returned to the boat for a sunset cruise through the bay. It was beautiful, peaceful, and meaningful.

Captain Nino and first mate, Mabel, are excellent hosts and provide a very enjoyable sailing trip. Mabel also is a great photographer...our wedding pictures captured the magic in the air.

I am so glad that we found this sailing trip for this very special occasion; it changed everything :)

luisnino, Owner at Sailing on Biscayne Bay, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind review, it was indeed a wonderful wedding!
Have a great life.
See you soon.
miami, fl
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Had a wonderful time sailing with Captain Nino and Mabel. Great attention, service, sailboat and overall experience. Will Definetly return! They are very knowledgeable and offer many different excursions. They are a great couple.

Pembroke Pines
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A Treat for Former Sailors.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

This was a very pleasant two plus hours sail on Biscayne Bay resulting in a bonus of some very nice photos by Mabel, the First Mate. We shared the experience with our daughter &
son-in-law. Our visit with Captain Luis & wife/hostess/1st mate Mabel added to the enjoyment.
Sodas, water & a light snack is provided. But, you are able to bring your own beverages (wine/beer) & additional snacks if you chose. Suggest timing your trip around sunset if possible, to give the best views. Highly recommend this activity. Thank you again, Mabel & Luis.

Visited November 2012