SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South
$135
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$117
$113
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$122
$109
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$112
$93
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
$112
$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$87
$119
$105
Priceline
1,015 results
All reviewsmiami airportfree breakfastyogurtnext morningnice hotelshuttle servicethe breakfast areafree shuttleshort stayclean roomswould stay here againstayed for one nightsitting areafront desk staffrental caran early flightminute drive
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in one of the rooms of the 5th floor and everything was beyond perfect, breakfast, costumer service I totally will recommend and definitely coming back, I was very please and now I'm thankfully to have a nice place to go too any time I'm in Miami

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Ivonne G
Reviewed July 7, 2014

It was very clean and spacious, breakfast was include and it was good.My children and myself enjoyed our stay there The shuttle driver was a big help to tell us how to see sights. The location was ok but the room was very good.I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
SHSMIA, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on-line. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was able to help you make your plans.
We hope next time you are in Miami you visit us and allow us to impress you once again.

Maria Bardales
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Really nice hotel and close to the airport.
The location is good but is distant from Miami Beach and Downtown.
The roads to get to these places are really nice and you will take at maximum 20 minutes to get there.
The room is really big. It is very clean. The bathroom is very good.
The breakfast is awesome (already included).
There is a huge variety of options: waffles, breads, bagels, fruits, oat meal, juice etc.
We really liked the hotel.
We strongly recommend.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
SHSMIA, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review us online. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and our complimentary breakfast buffet.

We hope you return to our property very soon.

Maria Bardales
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

The hotel itself, the facilities, and the room met my expectations. The hotel seems recently renovated, the rooms are clean and neat, and the decor is quite pleasant. However there were a few things that left me with a not so good experience. Firstly there is no room service. This was quite odd to me as I hav stayed in many hotels all over the world and this is the first one that didnt offer room service. And room service to me doesn't only mean food. Everytime I called the reception for something (water, to replace items in my room etc) they would ask me to come downstairs to the reception to get it. Very weird. Seemed more like a bed and breakfast rather than a Marriott. Breakfast is served for free each morning. However if you go late, you will not have many choices. But even if you go early, the choices are not that many and the menu is not changed. The receptionists are friendly more or less. The shuttle service is reliable. Didn't have to wait more than 30 mins for it to arrive after I called. Overall its a good hotel. I would give it a 7 out of 10. However just be prepared to order food from outside cuz you won't find it at the hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
SHSMIA, Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Good Evening,

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us how your experience in our hotel was. We strive on making our guest happy. Your comments can help us further assist our future guest.

Veronica Cardenas
Asst General Manager

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stayed here in May 2014 for 2 nights on Marriott reward points(I believe it was the nights of May 30th and 31st). We usually stay in the Dadeland area but the points we would have had to use for the ratings those hotels were getting was a bit discouraging. I found this hotel had great reviews and wasn't far from where we wanted to be. We stayed in a king bedroom suite which was perfect for my fiance and I. Only thing that would have been better is if we had a view of the lake instead of the road.
Upon arrival, the front desk agent was great. I didn't catch his name, but he did some magic tricks with cards for us and made us feel welcomed. The hotel was clean, a little dated, but definitely clean.
I thought there would be too much traffic near the hotel since it is near the airport but we never encountered any problems. The location was great for getting to the Dolphin Mall, and the other shopping we came up to Miami to do. And of course, loved that there was free parking on site.
The only downside was the breakfast...yes it was free, but I found my eggs to be barely edible unfortunately. And there wasn't anyone refilling items that ran out. But that wasn't a big deal for us as we weren't there for a great breakfast any ways.

I would stay here again in the future and would recommend it to others if they want a decent place to just put your feet up at the end of the day.

Room Tip: If you can, get a room facing the lake.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank arg6312

Good Evening,

We are delighted that your stay with the SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South was enjoyable.

VERONICA CARDENAS