1,038 results
All reviews lake view miami airport free breakfast yogurt next morning the shuttle driver nice hotel clean rooms free shuttle short stay sitting area front desk staff would stay here again stayed for one night rental car an early flight dolphin mall
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I stayed here over night in preparation to take an early flight out of MIA. I was arriving into MIA from central america, where my phone was not working, so I found a wifi hotspot and emailed about getting a reservation for the shuttle. I was informed to just call when I got in....which I did...but I waited until I'd made it thru immigration and customs to make the call. Apparently that was still way too early, as he swung through, picked up someone else and left. Can't say that I blame him, you can't wait around for me to get my luggage and inconvenience other passengers. Anyway, I called the front desk back and they said they'd send him back...it'd be 15 minutes or so. 45 minutes later, I'm still standing there and cursing the fact that I didn't take a taxi after I missed him the first time. He does finally show up, and is pleasant and apologetic....it was my fault, so that was nice. Anyway, long story a little bit longer, I wasn't aware that the shuttle guy would drop you off at other places besides the airport...I'd left my headphones and phone charger on the plane, so he was kind enough to trek me to office depot so I could replace them. Doesn't seem so bad about the airport wait now. :) He leaves every half hour in the mornings, only on airport runs, so that's good to count on too. There's also an independently run shuttle that takes you to the Mall every so often, I didn't take it, just saw the filer.
Lovely front desk ladies, Free Hot Breakfast, free wifi that worked really well, mini mart inside and a great night's sleep. I can say that I'll never stay at the MIA International Hotel inside E concourse ever again!!!

Room Tip: I had lake view, it was nice, but you're just there to sleep, so I suppose it doesn't really matter!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed here in April 2013 for 1 night and we are absolutely satisfied with it. Very close to the Miami airport, they offer a free shuttle bus. Our room was spacious and clean, with tea-coffee facilities and a large flat screen. The breakfast was really good with a plenty of choice including nice self-made waffles. But the hotel doesn`t serve dinner, they help you to find place nearby. The hotel territory is tiny, they have a little pool and actually that`t all. So you exactly need a car for a more long stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Elena M
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The room was very spacious. We arrived in the evening and the staff was very helpful in helping us find a place to eat. The breakfast was delicious and there was so much. We only stayed for one night but would have loved to stayed longer. Very close to airport and South Beach. When I go back will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Babiegirl908
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed here in March 2013 for 2 nights after arriving from the UK and before we took a cruise.
The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful when my wife had very bad toothache and helped arrange an emergency appointment on a Sunday. Most of the reviews we previously read were accurate. Its reasonably handy for the airport and the free shuttle service was ok although it took a while to arrive. Breakfast is fine although a bit crowded and busy. We had 5 in one room which was a real squeeze, but we expected that.
It is a bit isolated, with nothing close by so you either need a car or take taxis. The hitels shuttle bus is helpful to some local shope and restaurants but you are subject to it being available.

Room Tip: Ask for lake view room
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank busby22
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is a nice hotel which is well maintained, has good service, and offers breakfast. The rooms are spacious although there is only one flat screen which is shared between the living room and the bedroom. I'm only giving it 3 stars because it calls itself a "suite" hotel - but there is not a full wall seperating the bedroom from the living area. Moreover, the kitchen area is extremely modest. While there is a microwave, there is no microwavable dish in the suite. Nor is there any dish or silverware.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family