SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South
$153
$144
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$152
Marriott Hotels
$121
$109
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$91
$119
$105
Priceline
1,011 results
All reviewsmiami airportfree breakfastyogurtnext morningshuttle servicethe breakfast areafree shuttleshort stayclean roomswould stay here againstayed for one nightfront desk staffsitting areaan early flightpre cruise stayminute drivedolphin mall
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Pleasant and helpful staff and nice suite overlooking a lake. Efficient and friendly shuttle service. Interesting that the place is used by airline crew! Only (and major) criticism is the poor quality breakfast, served in conditions mostly resembling feeding time at the zoo...... A pity these places donæ't have a decent bar/restaurant! The recommended delivery by Chinese takeaway was ok, but quite forgettable.....

Room Tip: choose one oerlooking the lake and not the parking lot/road
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
SHSMIA, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

We are happy to read that you enjoyed our rooms facing the lake and the hotel staff was able to assist you with your requests.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent Hotel, good location and very friendly staff. The view from the rooms to the lake is very relaxing. Breakfast is no big deal and closes very early (9:30 am)...

They have a shuttle that goes to the airport and several restaurants in Le Jeune Road ... I recommend it for Airline Crew and for business travelers.

Room Tip: The view from the rooms to the lake is very relaxing, try to get a
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
SHSMIA, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to read that your stay was enjoyable.

When your travel brings you back to the Miam area, we hope that you come back and stay with us.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel is well maintained. The rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable. I have stayed twice. The first time, I stayed there for a 5-day with wife and 2 kids. The room was comfortable enough for all of us. We are at the hotel only to sleep at night. The breakfast was good.
The second time I stayed by myself going back form a business trip. This time I found the location a bit of an inconvenience. There is not a place close by to eat. Everything decent is a 10-15 minute drive away. I was tired, so I ended up ordering chinese food.
If you want a place to sleep comfortable at night for a good price for a family this is a good choice, but do not expect anything else.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of our property. We are happy to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I loveeeeeeeee this hotel. My family and I stayed here because my son had to go back to Jackson Memorial Hospital. We are travelling from the Bahamas. We were picked up by a very friendly female driver from the airport. Our checkin experience by a guy was very nice & informative. The Hotel & our room were very clean. Free internet usage in the lobby and everything we ordered from the restaurant in the lobby tasted great! I wish I could remember names but for us, the bus driver with the salt and pepper hair :-) made our trip very memorable. he always greeted us as if he was very happy to see us. he always offered my son colorings and lift him up and hug him. That made us very happy to see such pleasant people. The bellman/cleaner(dark male) was always friendly and willing to help us with anything. Besides not being near much shopping or restaurants the train station is very close by and we used that to explore the rest of Miami when we didnt have to go to JMH. My son is going back to JMH this month and even though the rates went up a little for the time we're travelling...we still wanna go back there! Our new fav hotel :-)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ProudBahamaMom

Thank you for your review of our property.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Would not stay here again. Location is close to airport but nothing else. Shuttle will only take you to a few predetermined locations. None of which are suitable for family dining. Nothing is within walking distance. Staying here post cruise and am sitting in the lobby for two hours now waiting for a Room to be available. There are about twenty other families doing the same. We had planned to spend the day touring Miami but were told they had no luggage storage and would have to wait for our room. Never seen an airport hotel with no luggage storage. Really disappointing way to end a vacation. I'm assuming this is a daily occurrence here with the number of cruises in Miami. I would think they could better accommodate their guests.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Guest60885

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the experience you endured with your family and our hotel. This is not a typical situation, and I assure it will be addressed. I would only hope that you will give us another opportunity in the near future to show you what our service and accommodations are truly like.

Please do come back and we promise to deliver a great stay at the SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South!