“The Name Sounds Much More Exciting”
Review of 180 Degrees

180 Degrees
Ranked #562 of 4,251 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: International
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The Name Sounds Much More Exciting”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Small and a little beat up. They have food on the menu but didn't feel like it was the kind of place you'd want to have dinner. There was an interesting beer selection though.

Visited February 2013

Alpine, CA
“Overpriced”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We ordered two glasses of wine and a Caesar salad. The salad was tiny and overpriced. We weren't impressed-maybe because we didn't order beer. Maybe not the place to go for date night. Music was too loud for conversation.

• Visited November 2012
Fort Lauderdale
“BEER, BEER, AND MORE BEER”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Have you ever been to the tiny nation located on the outskirt of Downtown Miami called The Democratic Republic Of Beer? Well, I have and I am here to tell you, it's worth the trip. Once I set foot in The DRB I travelled from Vietnam to Kenya to Australia all in one day, and I didn't even have to use my passport. So, if you are a booze hound or would love the ability to choose from an obscene amount of beers (500 from over 60 nations to be exact), you definitely need to hit up The DRB. And if you start to get a little too tipsy and need some food to balance all the alcohol, their food menu is just as good, featuring an array of dishes representing some of the same nations.

It may be a small bar with limited seating, but that is made up for by the friendly staff, beer options and the happy feeling you get from drinking too many!

• Visited November 2012
“Best local bar”
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

I love this place! Food, drinks, tv, music&no attitude! They have a great happy hour! Anytime anyday this is where I go to relax after a long day!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Mostly About The Beer”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I was on my way do to the AAA to see one of the Miami-Oklahoma basketball finals and walked by this place, which was betwn my hotel and the arena. It's down a side street, easy to miss. It's not big and has a few tables on the street. Inside it is pretty small, but nice, with a bar and some small tables around. The big attraction here is the beer. It has hundreds from all over the world, mostly US microbrews, but over 50 countries. The staff was nice, but I had a new guy, and though he could find the beers fast, he didn't know anything about beer, the menu or how to enter your order in the computer. New guy. The menu is smallish, the food was OK, like I said, more about the beer. Good place to try if you like different beers, about six on tap too. I found a new one from Colorado--20 proof--you can't drink too many of them! Miami won also.

• Visited June 2012