“Great food, large portions”
Review of Blue Collar

Blue Collar
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Collar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 4,187 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal
“Great food, large portions”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Big ragout sandwich is divine, home made French fries - yummy, great key lime pie, good service nice atmosphere. It's OK to park at the inn's parking lot.

1 Thank Mirela_S

Didcot, United Kingdom
“Unexpected Gem”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Whilst staying in the area we found this restaurant on tripadvisor and opted to try it out. From the outside this is very unassuming but based on the reviews we went in.

In the end we opted to eat outside, as inside was busy and we'd wanted to the air. Despite the road noise, it was a nice atmosphere and place to eat. The staff were very attentive and the food was good quality at a fair price.

They have a good selection of beers and the best Key Lime pie I've had :)

Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Wow, Wow, Wow!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Just had lunch at Blue Collar today with a girlfriend as our "post cruise lunch". I wish there was a Blue Collar in Melbourne FL, (potential new location???)
We had the roasted Artichokes with lemon aoli, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. My friend has the shrimp and grits, very delicious and I had the Mac with rock shrimp - loved it.
Highly recommend Blue Collar!!

New York City, New York
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

There is no secret anymore. Everyone knows this place is amazing. The brisket sandwich just melts and the burger is the best burger I've ever had. I also believe its the best brunch in the city. The pulled pork eggs Benedict was insanely good. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Florida
“A real treat for something unusual”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

A small restaurant with about 9 tables inside and 5 outside. We ate outside, which is quite a busy street, but if you want delicious, interesting food, give Blue Collar a try. We split a brisket sandwich, which came with 2 halves and 2 potato pancakes (latkes). Both were out of this world. Fine, lean brisket with an amazing horseradish dipping sauce. The latkes came with an apple sauce that didn't add to a fabulous pancake. Enough for a light lunch. But we also had Brussesl sprouts, which I have made at home. These were slightly overdone, but still made the veggie that I done really care for-something I can care for a lot.
Terrific and friendly service made a eat-and-run lunch well worth the visit.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Blue Collar? Share your experiences!