“A real treat for something unusual”
Review of Blue Collar

Blue Collar
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Collar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 4,201 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Florida
“A real treat for something unusual”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

A small restaurant with about 9 tables inside and 5 outside. We ate outside, which is quite a busy street, but if you want delicious, interesting food, give Blue Collar a try. We split a brisket sandwich, which came with 2 halves and 2 potato pancakes (latkes). Both were out of this world. Fine, lean brisket with an amazing horseradish dipping sauce. The latkes came with an apple sauce that didn't add to a fabulous pancake. Enough for a light lunch. But we also had Brussesl sprouts, which I have made at home. These were slightly overdone, but still made the veggie that I done really care for-something I can care for a lot.
Terrific and friendly service made a eat-and-run lunch well worth the visit.

• Visited June 2014

Dania Beach, Florida, United States
“Great food in a surprising location”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I came here for brunch with my wife and a friend and when I pulled up to the place I was like "Whaaa?" since it is attached to a motel currently being renovated but it was recommended by a friend who is a chef and there were plenty of people outside so I figured what the heck. I am so glad I did not turn around, the staff was super friendly and accommodating (and they all had character, which I love). The food was amazing, Pulled Pork Eggs Benedict....out of this world. My only regret was that I did not have more room...or another stomach. Cannot wait to come back.

Visited May 2014
Miami, Florida
“Luscious!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is a special place. The food is delicious, the service is attentive and knowledgeable, and the atmosphere is original. I have enjoyed yummy meals at both lunch and dinner, and recommend it for both.

• Visited April 2014
North Miami Beach, Florida
“Best food I eat every week!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I come here at least once a week. The schrimp mac and the shrimp and grits are the best I have ever tasted in my life. The shrimp po boy is so good, they use the old school real cornmeal to batter the shrimp which always taste better and the bread its served on is just delightful. The ox tails are some of the best ox tails I have ever tasted in my life, but be careful they are spicy, I like spicy but mild is just enough to taste the flavor of the ox tails and still have just enough pepper to feel. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone and I also think its the best place to go to for some good ole home cooked food in Miami.

• Visited May 2014
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Interesting choices and tasty”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Was very lucky to walk-in on Mother's Day just as a table cleared - no wait! As soon as we sat down, a long line formed. The service was spit-spot, the menu was exciting and varied and easy to understand. The sides were especially unique (watermelon, cucumbers, honey and mint). The food was prepared perfectly, and served to us hot. I definitely recommend Blue Collar and will look forward to another meal.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Blue Collar? Share your experiences!