“Love Blue Collar!”
Review of Blue Collar

Blue Collar
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Collar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Very vegan/vegetarian friendly! Absolutely the best comfort food in Miami. Save room for bread pudding!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

If you live in Miami, you are a lucky man. I'll be there all weeks, for trying all the dishes. I have tasted an amazing pork checks, with one of the best smashed potatoes (with some special spice inside) ever. Believe me, go there and try what ever of the daily dishes. Simply the best.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My meal was amazing! Everything was cooked to perfection and my server was so sweet. We were seated outside with a cool breeze. There Server's recommendation was great. I forgot what the name of the dish was, but the meat was so tender. I didn't even have to bite into it, it just melted unto my tongue.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Wow! Just had the most delicious and amazing Chanukah latkes at Blue Collar on Biscayne Blvd. Their secret ingredient, that our server Tyrese, got for us from the chef, is a bit of Parmesan cheese as the binding ingredient in the latkes. They were crispy & fluffy, chives added a nice flavour and the homemade apple sauce that accompanied the 4 generous latkes on my plate, added the final yummy flavour. These latkes are served all year round, lucky Miami!
Everything else on the menu looked and smelled amazing. My husband ordered a cheeseburger with a side salad, although the fries looked beyond perfect and a side order of curried cauliflower that we both adored. The cauliflower was puréed and the seasoning was just perfect. We are already planning to go back and sample their incredible looking brunch menu, which Tyrese showed to us after we finished our lunch. This place is a neighbourhood gem, great relaxed vibe in the MIMO district of Miami. Parking is a bit challenging and Blue Collar does have some spots, but I suggest pulling in to the place and asking them, as it's not obvious. Looking forward to our next meal at this fabulous Miami spot.

1  Thank LosAngeleslotus
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I normally visit a seafood competitor when I visit this area. I must say, I will never go there as long as I can have a great dinner at The Blue Collar. The food was exceptionally good and the service was outstanding. The portions were just right for the money.

Been to Blue Collar? Share your experiences!